“UH LA LA yummie yummie!”
Review of Americano

Americano
Ranked #109 of 249 Restaurants in Livermore
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Description: We are Americanos, flocking to this nation with grande dreams & hearts full of hope. We share our tales of the old & new country through our Italian fare.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

If you are in the Bay Area... Americano is the place to go to! I had the pleasure to try their lunch menu and let me tell you that they are the best sandwiches I have ever tried in my life.... ever! The Godfather sauce is perfection and let me tell you that your taste buds will be forever thankful with you. I had the Americano (#6) and my friend had the King Kong (#23)... both of them were BOMB! Let me tell you, the best sandwiches you will ever try!
Because of this, my friend and I decided to try their dinner menu. Again, americano left me speechless!! I started with the Brushettas (very unique... it all melts in your mouth), followed by perfectly done lamb chops! And to finish I had a cheesecake... the cheesecake was simply amazing!
Despite their more than amazing food, Right away I knew that it was a family owned restaurant. The owners stop by our table to check up on us to make sure that we were enjoying everything, they were all sweethearts and I could really tell they love what they are doing and they do it with love.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Exactly what Livermore (and surrounding area) needed! Traditional Italian-American cuisine, touching on everything from deli subs to possibly the most delicious Italian dinner I've ever had. I'm talking magical, Houdini magical, unicorns galloping on a rainbow magical! They had their grand opening yesterday and I will be making trip #3 tonight. Should I be embarrassed for admitting that? Sure. Am I? Nope, because...yes. Just yes. I'll stop rambling..... Yesterday's order: - Lunch = Friday I'm in Love. Think pastrami + tangy, Italian coleslaw make a love child. - Dinner = Chicken Mascarpone Pasta. The English language has yet to come up with a word to describe this...this....this...this gift from the heavens! ..........NOW.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Went for lunch, found the ordering system confusing - do I grab a table or wait in line to order - not sure - So I wanted in line and ordered my lunch, found a table outside. Other folks were waiting at tables and not sure what to do since the table service seemed spotty to non existent.
My sandwich was brought out about 25 minutes later. The others in my group received their food all at different times. Funny since 2 of us ordered the same sandwich. No silverware or condiments were on the outdoor table. When asked for ketchup for the cold fires the server forgot. No one in my group was impressed. Always glad to have a new place to check out and would certainly give this place another shot. But .......