“Amazing place”
Review of Americano

Americano
Ranked #110 of 248 Restaurants in Livermore
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Description: We are Americanos, flocking to this nation with grande dreams & hearts full of hope. We share our tales of the old & new country through our Italian fare.
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing evening at Americano! My chicken parmesan was tender, juicy, and cooked to perfection. Lovely evening, lovely setting, lovely people.

I felt in love with the garlic bread!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Went to this place for the first time today. There were two of us. It was lunchtime so I expect it to be busy, but this place has a lot of work to do on service! Why have a seating area to dine in when a server can’t help take your order because she is helping the never ending line walking in for pick ups and to go orders? At least have us all order at the counter and get a number to put on our table. There was no one that could come out and take orders or refill drinks. They had 2 people working in front. One stayed at the register taking orders and the other was doing the phone call in’s and online orders. Those of us sitting had absolutely no service. After 25 minutes of the absurdity we walked out and went to the Riata where we had fast and friendly service. Not sure I’ll ever go back to this place.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My sandwich was really good!! I had the Deuces with the godfather sauce and loved it!! My kids had the mac and cheese and it was huge, so not sure what the other reviewer was saying? See picture! I should have spilt it between them. It is pricey for a sandwich without chips and a drink though.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is what every Italian restaurant needs to strive to be. The decorations and the atmosphere of the restaurant is amazing and makes you feel at home! The staff was very friendly and made sure everything was great. The food was amazing and had so much flavor! every bite made me want to eat more and more. Overall I would say this is one of the best spots in the Livermore area and I'm very glad that they opened up! Perfect place to bring the family or a special someone!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Simply terrible, wait staff knew nothing about service, food was weak, $10 sandwich was so small I almost laughed out loud. THEN $10 for a small bowl of pasta for my daughter was a fitting end. WHAT A JOKE !! They won't last any longer than the Burger / Slider place that was there before them,