US$110
US$93
Holiday Inn Express Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$142
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hampton.com
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$121
Motel 6 Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$69
US$62
US$99
Viking Motel(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$85
Budget Inn of Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Recently I called hotel.com to reserved a room at this Econo Lodge Hotel. I got there and there is no room available for me. I ask to cancel the reservation and front desk said I have to call to hotel.com to cancel the reservation. I went to the car and called cancel the reservation. Cancel was confirm, no charge. Next day I look at my bank statement and yes they took a full charge of the hotel. I call back to Hotel.com and they say it was cancelled, but the hotel charge for it. I need to call the hotel. And I call the hotel, they said they had room I just didn't stay. They can't cancelled it once it was charged.
What a ripped off hotel. I don't care about the charged, I just want it to be fair. I was travel with some kids, we're tired. I need a place to relaxed. No, I got to go else where to get it.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel, Owner is not nice
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Bad experience, Not pet friendly, hours for TV to load, continental breakfast and Ice machine was locked up, Room key never worked, manager appeared to not care. At least the room was clean. I would not ever stay here again and I don't recommend it.

Room Tip: Avoid this experience, book at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
kishPP, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your recent review. We are happy to hear that our guest rooms were clean. We are sorry to hear that the television, complimentary breakfast, and ice machine access was not up to the proper standards. We will address this to our team to avoid it happening again. We hope you will return to give another chance to make your stay great!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms with clean stuff. Everything was working ok AC, shower etc. Motel staff was friendly and very welcoming. The location is safe and good during day time. However, it could turn quite bad during night.

Stayed: September 2017

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear that our guest rooms were clean and our amenities were in working condition. It always great to know that our staff was friendly and welcoming. Yes, our location is safe! with our 24 hour front desk staff to help ensure that our guests needs are handled at anytime. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We got into Lodi late and were very tired. The facility is older and next to the freeway and train tracks. We didn't care. The room was clean, had a refer, TV, microwave and a good shower. The bed was soft.

The train was loud at first but I fell asleep and didn't wake until morning. It was a little on the spendy side for what it was; have stayed in lots nicer places for less money, but we were thankful to have it. Felt safe.

No continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Budget motel, mid-range price
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
kishPP, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing your hotel. We are pleased to hear that our guestrooms were clean and our beds were soft. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Hardly got any sleep. Doors slamming, people talking, cars coming and going. It was a fiasco.... Was worried about my car driving off without me.... If you need to hook up with some tweek, this is the place for you. If you want a good nights sleep don't stay here!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
kishPP, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge & Suites Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience the noise from other guests may have caused. We wish we could have have helped you during your stay by calling the front desk. We have 24 front desk service to make sure these issues are taken care. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.