“Great service, cozy confines!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lodi
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This past weekend was my second time at Jellystone Park in Lodi. Having now camped here twice with my family I will share my own opinion about the park from my experience. First, the staff is very friendly and helpful; one of the main reasons why I've been here twice and plan on coming back again. Each time I've attempted to reserve online I was informed that there were no sites available meeting my search criteria. Each time I resorted to then calling and reservations were booked without hassel over the telephone. The park has many activities and amenities that are really geared and focused to a family friendly environment and experience. My only complaint to the park is how close campsites are to your neighbors. If you don't mind socializing and hearing people who camp next to you then this park is for you. If you are looking for a quiet and less busy camping experience than look elsewhere because you won't find it at Jellystone Park in Lodi. My family and I endured 2 nights of listening to our neighbors play Metallica while camping and while I do like many of the band's songs it is definitely not what I want to listen to the majority of my camping experience. But if you are camping with kids I definitely recommend paying the extra money to camp at this park; the fees are somewhat higher than other places but your kids will definitely get a fun experience with the extra money you are paying. Overall, this park is hands down one of the better family campsites.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tessa W, Public Relations Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thanks so much for being a return camper! We are sorry to hear about your situation with your neighbors. Our rangers try their best to enforce quiet hours - but it looks like we must have overlooked your section. We apologize for the inconvenience of this, but are glad that you were able to have a good time despite this inconvenience. We hope you will come stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was our first visit and we are already planning to book again for Christmas. What a fun experience for Halloween time. Bring bikes basket balls remote cars, swim suits. So much to do!!! If october bring candy and decorations too

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! Thank you so much for this feedback! We're so glad you had a good time during your stay and your family could enjoy all our awesome Halloween activities! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a great place for kids. Lots of activities including a swimming pool, two playgrounds, and a jumping pillow. Nice restaurant. Yogi comes around the camp site often. The store is filled with everything you could ever need. Clean facilities.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! We're so glad you had a good time during your stay and could enjoy all our awesome amenities! We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great location, customer service and safe family friendly environment to be enjoyed by all ages. Pool, playground, jumping pillow, picnic area and great activities throughout the weekend for all ages.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for this great review! We're so glad you had a good time during your stay and got to enjoy all our awesome amenities - hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My family and I have a great time camping at Tower Park. The pools were nice and clean, there was a lot of activities to keep our little ones busy, and the staff was very nice and helpful. It was very family friendly and enjoyed being able to bring our two dogs. This was our first time at this park and can not wait to go back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tessa W, Public Relations Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks so much for this review! We're so glad you had a good time during your stay and could enjoy all our awesome amenities. We can't wait to welcome you back!