“Halloween 1st week”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lodi
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Had a good time for the kids and all. I liked the events, love the way kids remember Yogi :-).
I was talking to a few employees 1 @ the costume event and he was very helpful and seemed to care.
It looks like the Co. is making a effort to change the place I know it doesn't happen overnight. The progress is great. Look forward to coming back.

My name is Ed Tallman not Anthoney Rochin he booked the sites for us.
Changes hoping for: we stayed at 368 with Tony and family right next to us,and I mean right next to us.The sites are too close over there I understand probably just haven't got that far yet.

Oh and a worker John was very helpful and did his best for me, I liked his hat and was joking about getting a Signed autographed one from either Yogi, Boo Boo or the Ranger ;-). He had asked and I guess his bose didn't even have one yet. Might be a item for people to purchase at the store or something, or give aways at a event for a adult.
Anyway had a good time will be back for the Halloween thing also for next year, I'll be ready this time though.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tessa W, Public Relations Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort: Tower Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thanks so much for this review! We are so happy to hear that you had a good time during your stay and could enjoy all our Halloween activities! We will definitely look into the concerns you mentioned about site proximity and the suggestion you made about autographs - thanks for letting us know! We hope you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This past weekend was my second time at Jellystone Park in Lodi. Having now camped here twice with my family I will share my own opinion about the park from my experience. First, the staff is very friendly and helpful; one of the main reasons why I've been here twice and plan on coming back again. Each time I've attempted to reserve online I was informed that there were no sites available meeting my search criteria. Each time I resorted to then calling and reservations were booked without hassel over the telephone. The park has many activities and amenities that are really geared and focused to a family friendly environment and experience. My only complaint to the park is how close campsites are to your neighbors. If you don't mind socializing and hearing people who camp next to you then this park is for you. If you are looking for a quiet and less busy camping experience than look elsewhere because you won't find it at Jellystone Park in Lodi. My family and I endured 2 nights of listening to our neighbors play Metallica while camping and while I do like many of the band's songs it is definitely not what I want to listen to the majority of my camping experience. But if you are camping with kids I definitely recommend paying the extra money to camp at this park; the fees are somewhat higher than other places but your kids will definitely get a fun experience with the extra money you are paying. Overall, this park is hands down one of the better family campsites.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for being a return camper! We are sorry to hear about your situation with your neighbors. Our rangers try their best to enforce quiet hours - but it looks like we must have overlooked your section. We apologize for the inconvenience of this, but are glad that you were able to have a good time despite this inconvenience. We hope you will come stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was our first visit and we are already planning to book again for Christmas. What a fun experience for Halloween time. Bring bikes basket balls remote cars, swim suits. So much to do!!! If october bring candy and decorations too

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! Thank you so much for this feedback! We're so glad you had a good time during your stay and your family could enjoy all our awesome Halloween activities! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a great place for kids. Lots of activities including a swimming pool, two playgrounds, and a jumping pillow. Nice restaurant. Yogi comes around the camp site often. The store is filled with everything you could ever need. Clean facilities.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! We're so glad you had a good time during your stay and could enjoy all our awesome amenities! We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great location, customer service and safe family friendly environment to be enjoyed by all ages. Pool, playground, jumping pillow, picnic area and great activities throughout the weekend for all ages.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for this great review! We're so glad you had a good time during your stay and got to enjoy all our awesome amenities - hope to see you again soon!