“Lovely Setting, Marginal Food”

Wine & Roses Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Wine & Roses Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 205 Restaurants in Lodi
Price range: US$23 - US$36
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lower Sacramento
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came for Easter Brunch today and it was well organized and the menu looked nice. However the food was lacking. The hash browns under the Smoked Salmon Scramble were cold and greasy.
The fried chicken salad was lovely and all components tasted great, especially the Point Reyes blue cheese. However for the price ($25), I feel the staff should take the time to cut the hard core/stems/base off of the lettuce. We enjoyed the seasonal bellinis, the waiter, and the lovely outdoor setting.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We are traveling to Paso Robles from Oregon and decided to stay at W&R. Great place and the restaurant is a great compliment. The waiter was attentive and great. The food superb. We started with crab cakes. I had the wild mushroom pasta which was superb. My companions had the salmon and chicken which we also excellent. We finished with a huckleberry dessert which was unique and tasty. The wine list is also extensive. We chose wine by the glass and the recommendations were superb. A memorable experience.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The menu is exceptional. This is a romantic restaurant if you want it to be or a fun place with friends. I love the atmosphere on so many levels !!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Excellent drinks, Scallops and Fuji Apple Salad. Although the scallops plate was small for the price, the food was very tasty. Service was attentive.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I must’ve caught them on a bad night because they are supposed to be the best restaurant in Lodi. I had tthe duck and it was chewy and I couldn’t eat it. To be fair they did take it back but by then my girlfriend was almost done with her meal. They gave us a free dessert but I never had dinner. It’s still a very beautiful place but for what they charge it should have been better.

Been to Wine & Roses Restaurant? Share your experiences!