US$110
US$93
Holiday Inn Express Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$142
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hampton.com
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$121
Motel 6 Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$99
Bordeaux Inn Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$195
Budget Inn of Lodi(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$150
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I travel @ 250-300 days a year. I've stayed in everything from The Four Seasons to Ritz Carltons to hovels in Pakistan with bullet holes in the walls. I once walked into a room in Maine that had a chalk outline of a murder victim still on the floor (Yeah. I checked right back out...) so I have no problem being candid in my reviews...

The Viking suited my needs and then some. Friendly staff, comfortable furnishings, quiet, secure, with no issues whatsoever. Comfortable bed, HUGE TV, mini fridge, microwave, strong sink/shower water pressure, etc.

The exterior is vaguely reminiscent of a 1950's motor court/Route 66 kind of vibe, but is in no way indicative of the interior or the quality of the room. I stayed for 2 weeks and would do so again.

Room Tip: I liked Room 1. It's separated from the other rooms by 2 garage doors. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank btcvsolo
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We were on our way from San Diego to Portland and picked Lodi as a halfway point. We booked this hotel a few days before we left San Diego and the price was certainly right for "just an overnight".

The hotel called us the day of the booking to make sure we were coming (we had a late arrival), and we believe this was due to not many rooms available.

We showed up, it was easy to find and the room we were given was the handicap accessible room. The room was big, the bathroom had lots of room and the beds were hard as the tile floor. The room was clean and fit our family just fine, and everything was great except for the mattresses (they need to be traded for something more "comfortable".

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AlSchramm
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Sparkling clean, with newish furniture, and no marks on the walls or floors - probably we had a recently renovated room. Compared to the chains at nearly double the price, the room is small, but has all we need for a one-night stay, and it is tremendously convenient to be parked steps from the door. If all independents were like this, we would rarely stay at the big chains.

This could not have been a better independent hotel, so 5/5 rating. But don't confuse it with places that cost over $100/night.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have flow-through ventilation (bathroom window and front window open)
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2015

We were looking for something off the beaten path. This place was great. We had a quiet room toward the back, very clean and tastefully put together. I liked the furniture, had a comfortable sitting chair, and a beautiful yucca plant growing right outside our window. We went to breakfast right down the street at the Hollywood cafe, for a great and reasonable breakfast. We loved our stay at the Vikings Motel. They even have a basketball hoop out for kids to play.

Room Tip: Go for rooms in the back, away from the street
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rubin999
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I stopped early in the day due to being fatigued. Looked uP the prices on Trip Advisor and made a call to the hotel to verify the availability and price. The owner was friendly and picked a room that I could keep an eye on my motorcycle. Room was clean and had good water pressure.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo