All reviewsplaces to eat nearbyroom was cleanfront desk managerwould stay here againroad noisemini fridge and microwaveking bedhot tubwine tastinglobbyjuliepetlotiondryeramenitiespillowssr
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We booked this room at the last minute. Great value with very spacious and clean rooms. Kids had a swim in the pool before heading out for tea. Lots of food options close by. Check in was very fast and easy. Loved the free parking and free wifi. Would stay again and would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear guest, thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Chose this property because of location--needed to be close to car rental for quick AM Getaway. Expected a basic budget room, but was pleasantly surprised to find the rooms spacious and impeccably clean, The front desk staff that was more friendly and efficient than most, and the coffee was ready early (didn't stay for breakfast). All in all, I felt appreciated as a guest, and received more than my money's worth from the stay. Can't ask for more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear guest, it sounds like a great stay! Thank you for taking the time to share. We hope to welcome you back for a longer stay in the future!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The lady at the front desk was very efficent. No amenities but the bed was incredibly comfortable. Newly remodeled. Clean! For the cost of a motel 6 you get a step up. Pet friendly and no extra charge. Close to the freeway but we didn't notice any noise.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you, Sherry, so much for reviewing our Motel 6. Your response is EXACTLY what we are shooting for. This confirms we are headed in the right direction. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I've stayed at a lot of Motel 6's in my time, but I've never experienced one like this. The positives? Rooms are larger than most. The negatives? Very hard beds with minimal coverings, no luggage rack, minimal bath items, no tissue dispenser, no in-room coffee, minimal breakfast offerings. Find another place, pay a little more.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi Donald, while we are pleased to read that you enjoyed you found out hotel to be of a good value, we are disappointed to read we dropped the ball some areas. Thank you so much for your feedback, please know that we will be looking into this and make changes. We hope that you will give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I rarely use 'Motel 6' for lodging (I usually stay at Marriott hotels) - There are no Marriott hotels in Lodi, so I decided to stay here at Motel 6 in Lodi on Sunday, January 7th, 2018 with a local friend. I came in on Amtrak 'San Joaquin' Train #701 early Sunday morning, and my friend drove me straight to this property (I was extremely tired and about to pass out from lack of hibernating due to being very active late Saturday night into Sunday morning in Los Angeles) - as I checked in on Sunday at 11am, Julie the front desk manager allowed me to get a room - that early check in was Simply Blessing!!! I was able to sleep Sun. afternoon and I woke up in time for dinner with friends. Our Room 127 had Two Double Beds, with newer furnishings and hardwood flooring (which we liked). The heater was perfect, as the rain starting coming in late Sunday night we were quite comfortable. I was able to get a later checkout at noon (their checkout time is 11am) at no extra cost. Under $75 for a clean room with no frills. Thanks to the staff of Motel 6 for a great stay. I would recommend this property for my visit to Lodi. FIVE CLAWS UP!!!!! Thanks for reading my review. Joe G. Bear - Redondo Beach, CA

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Mellette, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent value, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon.