“Best Ravioli Ever!”

Pietro's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pietro's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 205 Restaurants in Lodi
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Washington St.
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Every time we come the food never disappoints. I am not a fan of pasta but I will gladly eat anything off their menu. My personal favorite is the ravioli, they make it fresh everyday and you can tell!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I love Italian food, but wherever I go I find myself comparing the food to Pietro's. The Murdaca Family has created a world-class restaurant with the best Italian menu ever. The outdoor courtyard dining is a relaxed way to entertain friends or family or for a business event. I've hosted many company gatherings there.

1  Thank Larry U
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

We were here on business and everyone we asked said to go to Pietro's. I loved seeing the Garden in front of the restaurant.
Very light and warm interior.
Very nice selection of Italian Favorites.
Great support for Lodi Wines by the glass and by the bottle.
Reasonable prices and great service. My new spot to eat when in Lodi

1  Thank Bonarrigo
Reviewed 20 June 2015

This Italian restaurant has beautiful vegetable garden beds with walkways on the premises. The chefs use the home grown produce in the menu items and surplus vegetables are available for diners to take home.

We ate there in mid-June, before many of the vegetables were ready for harvest, but we enjoyed walking through the gardens of heirloom tomatoes, peppers, artichokes, herbs, and many other plants.

The menu covered a variety of dishes, with many salads, so there was something for every taste. At our table of four: Free Range Chicken Caesar Salad, NY Strip Steak Sandwich with Ravioli, Prawns Scampi with Risotto, Mighty Meaty Pizza.

I look forward to visiting again. Reservations are suggested for dinner.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

It has been a few years since we have dined here. We were pleasantly surprised with the changes made in the menu and the remodeling of the entire restaurant. The owners are super friendly and the food is delicious. The outside gardens are beautiful and it is nice knowing they use produce from their gardens in their food.!!

1  Thank Darbymom63

Been to Pietro's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!