“Anniversary dinner”

Pietro's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pietro's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 205 Restaurants in Lodi
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S. Washington St.
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Despite my being strictly gluten-free, and my husband being vegetarian, the food was SPECTACULAR -- authentic Italian food. My salad and my Chicken Piccata made without flour were both so delicious I can't wait to return to Pietro's -- the flavours were so perfect. Wow! SUPERB food if you love genuine Italian cuisine.

The last type of restaurant I would have wusses would be able to accommodate my diet, and yet the server and chef creatively came up with exactly what I wanted -- and on a busy Saturday night too. Impressive!

A note about the food that one may want to know:

Coming from Europe, I generally find entrees in America disappointing because they are so often sweet, whereas at Pietro's the food tastes to me like food I've eaten in Italy -- not sweet -- so if you like your entree to be sweet you might want to let your server know so that the chef can add sugar for you.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We visited after recently completed renovation. Open concept with clear visibility of
kitchen. Service was just right. Food was wonderful. The owners visited with us and were very friendly. We will definitely dine here again on our next visit to Lodi.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Enjoyed a great lasagne here on a business trip. The service was great and the food fantastic at a reasonable price. The portions were large and the tough part was deciding which great dish to try.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The food is all made fresh. The service is superior and the food quality and taste are unmatched in this area. We live in Lodi and consider this the BEST restaurant in this area. The pasta trio is great.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

A local delight. Lovely to walk through the gardens of peppers, strawberries and tomatoes on the way to the front of the restaurant. This home grown produce is used in their dishes and it makes the difference. Excellent food. Recently remodeled and upgraded. If you want a small home town feel for authentic Italian food in the heart of wine country, you have to try Pietro's. This is located in my home town. It is not to be missed! Oh and the desserts!

Been to Pietro's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!