“Want GOOD, FAST, CHEAP Thai?”

Chapter Two California Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Loma Linda
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Loved this little place. It’s all by itself near a corner with a generous parking lot. Small with 5 tables accommodating 2 and a couple for seating for 4. Two tables outside. Water was fruit infused (orange/strawberry). My Pad Thai portion size was perfect (3 bites left if I would have stopped when I was full....but I didn’t hee hee). My food was prepared fast. My veggies were fresh and meal was prepared mild, you add the heat. The gentleman helping me was kind and attentive. Definitely would come back. Not fancy, older building, bathrooms outside.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I stopped in looking for a quick vegetarian lunch. I got the drunken noodles with extra vegetables, one of my favorite Thai dishes. The restaurant is small, but the service was fast. It was a relatively warm day and the window air conditioner was not pointed in my direction and I got a little warm, so I would think twice about going on a real hot day. But the food was nicely seasoned, was a good portion, reasonably priced and I will consider going back.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Krapow Burrito. Phad See Ew. Any of their daily specials. This delicious secret hole-in-the-wall is the answer to all those strip mall eateries that clog up SoCal's dining scene.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were driving back to the Ontario airport from Indian Wells, CA. We had time to stop for lunch before our flight and found Chapter Two on TripAdvisor. We are so happy we did!!! We ordered vegetable tempura for our appetizer. The fried sweet potatoes were tasty. I ordered pineapple curry which came with a sweet salad and sticky rice. Yummo. My husband ordered the pad Thai with shrimp. It was delicious! The service was outstanding and the portions were just right. This place is a winner!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I got takeout there and the food was average and the portions were small for the cost. One of the dishes was fairly good but the other was bland. Another dish was labeled "veggie beef" and the beef was real--I think it meant to say "beef vegetable." Overall it was OK but there are lots of other good restaurants in the area with similar prices and much better food.