US$115
US$197
Priceline
US$124
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$189
US$134
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$135
US$110
Hampton.com
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$88
US$82
US$133
US$118
Doubletree.com
All reviewsroom was cleanquiet areawould stay here againmicrowaveshuttle
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stayed here while in town for business. The room is decent size with a new flat screen TV and the AC was working fine. The continental breakfast is a cut above most hotels of this level, but nothing to write home about. The rooms was not cleaned on Saturday (I assume for religious observance), but it would be nice to know that ahead of time and receive extra amenities on Friday.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Harrifur
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

This was not my first choice of hotels, but I was there on business and my usual choices were already booked full. Due to its convenient location to where I had to be the next morning I decided to give them a try. Room was kind of small, though quiet, and since it was hot out it was good that the AC worked very well. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Sits in a quiet neighborgood near a university. Staff were friendly, polite and professional. My only issues were one, the parking lot is a little on the small side, the room was extremely hot when I came in at midnight as the AC was turned off. It would have been nice if it could have been turned on before arrival. Lastly, the fold out love seat had very noticeable stains on it, to the point that I wouldn't have even sat on it. Would stay again if need be, but not my first choice.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank James N
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The room I reserved was sold to someone else, charged top rate for a dirty, dated, loud, awful room. Front desk clerk had nothing else to offer and said she didn't have any information about rooms booked online (huh?...) Reserved two beds, got a bed and a small sofa. Ugh! bugs flying around the room. Awful.

Do not stay here, go just a block or two farther and actually get a decent night's rest.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank savvytravelgirl2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

My son was in the hospital and this Inn was close to the hospital so we tried it out. After a long day I checked in and went to our room. I wasn't impressed, but tired so I pulled out the pull out couch for my son. There was food in the bed... Raisins and peanuts. I then looked for the sheets for the pull out and found a dirty sheet waded up in a ball in the drawer. I promptly checked out if the room and found somewhere else to stay. Even for a cheap room this is unacceptable!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank lyndsi r
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I don't mind old, but this was awful. The door was dirty. Shower had dirt and mold. The lotion had been used and it looked like they refilled the soap and left the "seal" on it. The carpet was wet in front of sink too. Bed very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business