“Helpful Staff, Convenient Location, Clean and Cozy rooms!”
Review of Loma Linda Inn

Loma Linda Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Loma Linda
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I stayed at Loma Linda Inn during the month of December for my interview at a nearby University. The staff was very helpful! Upon arrival, the front desk receptionist was kind and recommended a nearby place to grab some food. The restaurant is not fancy but has tasty burritos! The general manager Mr. Pete Flores went above and beyond in customer service which I am so grateful for! He carried my luggage up the stairs, ensured I did not get lost on the way to my interview, and even helped me connect with fellow interviewees staying at the Inn. The room itself was a single, cozy and clean. The bed was comfortable and the colors/style were welcoming. I felt very comfortable staying at Loma Linda Inn. I traveled alone and I am a female so feeling safe and comfortable is very important to me. My stay at Loma Linda Inn exceeded my expectations for my brief trip. Overall, I highly recommend staying here for those traveling in the area.

Room Tip: Great, convenient location. Clean rooms, great front desk service. Cute restaurant less than 1 block...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Luminous_K

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Stayed for five nights in October while visiting an elderly family member who lives in the nearby mobile home park. Not our first choice for the area but it was within walking distance so thought we'd give it a try. Room was clean and they had the AC turned on when we walked in, though it was obvious it hadn't been on long. They must have given the room some kind of squirt of air freshener as there was a strong smell (not unpleasant but too strong) and we had to leave the door open for a bit to let it vent. (Word to hotel management - easy on the room freshener. Some guests have allergies!) Although the inn was full most nights, it was quiet for sleeping. The complimentary breakfast was adequate but very boring. So much so, that we went out for breakfast one morning. Management needs to take better care of the (mostly outdoor) breakfast area. It appeared to have never been swept or mopped the entire five days as the crumbs, etc., kept accumulating. But, as I said, it's all about location. For us, near an aging relative. For others, near the University Hospital, medical school, etc. It works.

Room Tip: Second floor if you don't want tramping overhead. No elevators though!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Norm H
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stayed here while in town for business. The room is decent size with a new flat screen TV and the AC was working fine. The continental breakfast is a cut above most hotels of this level, but nothing to write home about. The rooms was not cleaned on Saturday (I assume for religious observance), but it would be nice to know that ahead of time and receive extra amenities on Friday.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Harrifur
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

This was not my first choice of hotels, but I was there on business and my usual choices were already booked full. Due to its convenient location to where I had to be the next morning I decided to give them a try. Room was kind of small, though quiet, and since it was hot out it was good that the AC worked very well. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Sits in a quiet neighborgood near a university. Staff were friendly, polite and professional. My only issues were one, the parking lot is a little on the small side, the room was extremely hot when I came in at midnight as the AC was turned off. It would have been nice if it could have been turned on before arrival. Lastly, the fold out love seat had very noticeable stains on it, to the point that I wouldn't have even sat on it. Would stay again if need be, but not my first choice.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank James N
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The room I reserved was sold to someone else, charged top rate for a dirty, dated, loud, awful room. Front desk clerk had nothing else to offer and said she didn't have any information about rooms booked online (huh?...) Reserved two beds, got a bed and a small sofa. Ugh! bugs flying around the room. Awful.

Do not stay here, go just a block or two farther and actually get a decent night's rest.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2.1 km away
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#4 of 33 in San Bernardino

Been to Loma Linda Inn? Share your experiences!