“Best omelet ever”
Review of American Host

American Host
Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Lompoc
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The Garbage Pail omelet has every ingredient on the menu in it and is delicious!! Even if you share it with another person you will be satisfied. The California grilled sandwich with avocado is also excellent.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

we were told to go here by a Lompoc local, and it was PACKED on a Saturday morning after this weekends' SpaceX launch. Tons of people wearing SpaceX gear waiting for their tables in big groups. The staff was helpful and organized despite the crowd, and only about a 30 min wait to seat seven of us. Delicious waffles, eggs, pancakes, everything! Boysenberry syrup was top notch, and the 2-egg omelettes are massive. Great value all around, and super, super nice waitress to boot! Best breakfast in Lompoc hands down!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great locals place. Always friendly staff. I really enjoy the large omlettes while my kids like the breakfast specials.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We treated two families to breakfast at the restaurant of their choice in the town where they live. The picked this one. When we arrived there was a rather large line waiting to be seated and now there were 13 of us to add to the list. It is not really that big of a place and it was filled to the brim. We had a half hour wait - the host was so considerate. He said he would start working on putting tables together and while we waited he came out to update us 2 times. Amazing. We had 7 adults and the rest kids - everyone enjoyed their food. I've never seen such large fluffy omelets. I was tickled that they served Cream of Wheat - I'm vegan. We had fabulous service in spite of all the people. They gave us two servers - they did well. The kids had lunch - Burgers - they looked yummy. I cheated and had some of my granddaughters Grilled Chasse. The hot chocolate that the kids ordered looked very tempting so did my son's Biscuits and Gravy. :)! There are not very many restaurants in Lompoc. Actually there is not much of anything in Lompoc - if you have time to wait - try this one. The prices were good too. I definite will go back when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My favorite breakfast spot. Love, love, love the corn beefed hash breakfast w/home fries. Sometimes, especially the weekend, I wish they were open past 2pm. The service is ALWAYS fast and friendly! Their catering for events is great too! Once went to an evening event catered by AH and the food was really great!