“dinner”

Michael's on Naples
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael's on Naples is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,120 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ravenna and Campo
Reviewed 18 June 2017

nice outside seating for a small town girl a little pricey pizza was gourmet and lasagna small portion service great

There are newer reviews for Michael's on Naples

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We had reservations for 12 to celebrate a graduation here on a busy Friday night, and they graciously accommodated us downstairs in the main restaurant area and treated us wonderfully! Walking in, we were greeted by a very friendly and welcoming hostess, and were seated without delay. Rory was attentive to our every need and the service was top notch. Many people were there to take care of us for over 2 hours. This is an elegant restaurant and the food and wine were worth the price. We tried many different items from appetizers, main course and desserts. Meats, pastas, it was all perfection. Valet available for only $6.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

First time we came to Michael restaurant, is good food we have the brunch was amazing, the server was Johnny, excellent service, I will return again for dinner, Johnny said the food for dinner is good I will came back again this week that good.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We were celebrating a birthday and there were 3 in our party. I was able to make a reservation on Open Table. The great thing is we chose a bottle of wine, tasted it, didn't like it and they took it back graciously. The waiter replaced it with something else. Each of us had different entrees- the chicken, the pasta with beef cheeks, and the hanger steak. I also tried the endive salad. Everything was great, everyone cleaned their plates. With the wine the bill was about $60 each. I would visit again, I want to try the pizza. They also have a private room.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Michael's is an excellent Italian restaurant. It is fine dining - menu is pricey. But menu options are incredibly varied, service is outstanding, and flavors memorable. My favorite entree here is the osso bucco. Delicious.

My office comes here at least twice a year for business meetings - Christmas parties or to entertain job candidates. Hubby & I also live to come here for anniversaries. Make no mistake - it's an upscale restaurant that will impress for any occassion. First date? Meet the parents? Prom? High end job candidates? Everyone will be impressed at Michael's. It's a gorgeous venue, too.