“Terrific place to eat!!”

Michael's on Naples
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael's on Naples is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 1,119 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ravenna and Campo
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Michael's is really a great place to go for Happy Hour, Dinner or just a visit with friends at the bar upstairs. Fun place with good food. Glad we can walk there anytime.

There are newer reviews for Michael's on Naples

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My husband and I have enjoyed the Chef's tasting menu with wine pairings very much, on 2 different occasions. 5 courses - giving you a chance to try food and wines that you would not normally order. All delicious - and at $120 very reasonably priced!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I live in the neighborhood and have been here a couple of times, but it had been probably 3 years until last week. I reserved a table on the rooftop and enjoyed the nicest of food (Lamb Belly) while in a relaxing environment. Live music was going in the other half of the rooftop, which we could enjoy without feeling overpowered. The service was excellent and the space was beautiful. The only thing my BF noticed is that the design of the chairs does provide a space for your arm to rest. I'm not taking any points off for that though :)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Love sitting on the upstairs patio or around the bar. Reduced price appetizers and drinks. Fun atmosphere and vibe. Live music on Fridays. Cheers!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

It is a very small quaint place. Small cocktail bar is nice. The server who was quite nice tried to keep up but even he admitted he was not getting it altogether! We ordered 3 appetizers to share,Calamari (not a fried type),stuffed squash flowers (great),and a tray of cheese,meats and olives (4/5) 3 of us ordered lasagna. We were warned not to by the server but we did and I have to say I am not impressed. It's Italian place! Where is this homemade noodle they talk about. We actually picked through it to try and find it and couldn't. Sorry but practically no cheese and no noodles. Not good! One of our people in the party wanted the pork chop med rare and was told it can not be done that way. I understand how you might have thought that years ago but not today. Trichinosis has long been eradicated.
We had to nice bottles of Chianti.56$ each. No desserts. Bill with tip 450$
The owner did come to the table and introduce himself and was very pleasant. He thanked us for coming and that was very nice.