“Love their ribs!!”
Review of Naples Rib Company

Naples Rib Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Naples Rib Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,189 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Naples Plaza
Transit: LB transit busstop right in front of location
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The best place to go for ribs in the area!! You can go their to eat or pick up food to eat at home or attend a concert in the park. Delicious!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My family just visited this restaurant and enjoyed a delicious dinner. My daughter had the prime rib au jus sandwich- she said it was soooo delicious! My son ordered the buffalo wings (small serving) and couldn't finish them, but loved them. My husband got the brisket sandwich, which he gobbled down, and I had the half portion of the southwest salad with the tri tips. YUMMY is all I can say! This restaurant is so good I have no problem recommending it to strangers. Try it...I'm sure you'll find something on their menu to love like we just did!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

All hail the piglet pack. Ribs, brisket, chicken, sausages and sides. Enough for a very hungry family with great leftovers. This has become a ritual when we visit Naples. My waistline regrets it but my taste buds do not.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We had Naples Rib Co. food at catered parties but never gone to their srestaurant. We made a reservation but didn't need it at 4:30pm on a Monday in June. We decided to sit in the bar area where there are tables as well as the bar with TV's. Jennifer greeted us promptly. She made and served our drinks ($5 house wine and beer on tap) and served others at the bar as well. She took our order and bused the tables as other patrons left - she did it all and she was great! We opted for one of the most fattening things on the menu - an appetizer platter ($3 off at Happy Hour). While we waited Jennifer brought us our own individual loafs of corn bread - super good! Then comes the platter with fried mozzarella, fried zucchini, wings and the 1/4 brick of fried onions. BBQ sauce is served on the side for the wings, ranch dressing for the zucchini and marinara for the mozzarella. The mozzarella and the zucchini were thick slices nicely coated, rather than more coating and less inside. The wings were not too spicy at all - I could have used more heat but my husband doesn't care for spicy and he enjoyed them. The onion brick was awesome! It was all good and we were stuffed! It wasn't very healthy but service and food were great. We will be back, but will try other (more healthy) foods next time.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent. We have lived in the area for years and never tried this place. To be honest it was mostly because of the lines. Bbq chicken was very tender and baby back ribs were perfection!