1,374 results
All reviews heavenly bed convention center the performing arts center ocean blvd walking distance restaurant staff self park very nice hotel an upgrade los angeles shoreline village queen mary parking concierge conference valet aquarium
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Staying at the Westin Long Beach is like having your own personal butler. The staff -- everyone from guest services, to concierge to housekeeping and beyond - is extraordinarily friendly and helpful. After ever room service experience, guest services called to ask how my service was. Since I was taking the red eye back, they afforded me a late checkout and ensured that I had directions to the area attractions I inquired about.

I can't emphasize enough the stellar level of customer experience that they so expertly demonstrated. A must stay for your next trip to Long Beach!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Westin_Hotel_Manager, Manager at The Westin Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our amenities. We are looking forward to having another opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed this hotel, very quiet l, great amenities my only complain is the hefty price for parking overnight. But overall great decor, super clean, walking distance to major attractions like the Aquarium and Pine Street. View are great if you get a room facing the bay.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our amenities. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy about our parking prices however, our pricing is comparable to other hotel parking facilities in the downtown Long Beach area. We are looking forward to having another opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Well maintained hotel with beautiful clean rooms. Decent pool area with nice warm water in it too. My complaints are no free wifi in the rooms, only in the beautiful lobby area. Parking also is $24. per day, which I think is very expensive for a 1 night stay. Location is very good, close to numerous pubs and restaurants.
I too also noticed what looked like employees protesting early morning, very annoying.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel! If you book your next stay through our website or SPG.com, you will receive complimentary wifi during your stay. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy about our parking prices however, our pricing is comparable with other hotels in the downtown Long Beach area. We hope that you give us another opportunity to host you. Please feel free to contact our Director of Front Office Operations, Jeff Bonds at 562-499-3306 and we will do everything we can to make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I stay in Westins a great deal - they suit me generally. . I like them because they have a gym and a solid breakfast, as well as the quality normally being good (clean room in good repair, etc). This hotel is no exception. My room was the usual Westin - clean, well appointed, in good repair, etc. I was up on the 14th floor and it was very quiet. As you're across the street from the harbor, I wished I could open a window to let in some sea air, but no luck. The fitness room is big with lots of cardio and a fair amount of dumbbells and machines - although you're a short walk-run away from the beach, so I recommend you do your cardio there!

Front desk staff were helpful and friendly, and accommodated my early check in request. I guess I'm spoiled because I have that same good experience at most Westin front desks - but compared to some other experiences, the Westin Staff at Long Beach are great. The restaurant staff in the morning were exceptional. They were FAST and friendly. The usual buffet and menu selections for American breakfast are available.

Room Tip: Higher up floors have better views, and one side faces the harbor - the other faces town.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

The Westin Long Beach is a well maintained older property centrally located across from the Long Beach Performing Arts and Convention Center with easy access to Downtown and the Shoreline Village and Park as well as the Aquarium of the Pacific. It has all the usual bells and whistles of a major hotel chain.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our location. We are looking forward to having another opportunity to host you in the future.