US$231
US$199
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$219
Hotels.com
US$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$295
US$256
Doubletree.com
US$143
  • Breakfast included
The Varden Hotel(Long Beach)
US$139
US$209
US$183
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Hotel Current(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotel Royal(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewsceiling fanbreakfast was deliciouslaguna beachlovely homeextra toucheseach morningbed and breakfastfresh fruita great staylocation is idealwould stay here againthree nightslong beach areaother guestswe've stayedwithin walking distancechecking in
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My wife and I spent three night at this B&B. The staff were very nice and cordial. Breakfast was delicious and varied each morning and served around one large dining table and allowed you to interact with other guests. Rooms were small but comfortable except no air-conditioning. If you get the room next to the min street it will be noisy. They

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Albert L
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend booked this B&B for our stay in Long Beach. I did the half marathon and we were looking for a place to stay. It's conveniently located to the beach and res too restaurants. It took a few minutes to drive to the starting line of the race for us.

Pat was very welcoming and nice. The breakfast that morning were eggs, bacon, oatmeal, fruit and pastries. I found it to be delicious. It's definitely cozy and I can see us booking the B&B again for future stays.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017

My husband and I spent had a delightful stay at the Beachrunner's Inn in mid-May. We always stay at B&B's when possible. We love the extra touches, and the personal contact. Pat and Courtney were gracious and welcoming, and we loved getting to meet the whole family! The location is fantastic--restaurants, the art museum, and the downtown walking distance. Plus, it is only a few blocks to the ocean front path, which goes for miles. My husband was there for a bike event, and they let him park his bike in a safe place overnight. The toiletries in the bathroom were deluxe! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I thought this was a great stay for the price. It is on Broadway near several restaurants in Long Beach. My room was small, but comfortable. The bed could have been more comfortable. There was a ceiling fan and a small TV with a DVD player. I did not watch TV, but there are lots of movies to choose from downstairs. Breakfast was nice, although next time I will ask if they can make some vegetarian hot options. It is not a fancy place, and it kind of feels like house sitting. I would stay here again. There is parking behind the nearby juice bar.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Hitcher84
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This isn't a luxury hotel, and that's why my husband and I booked it. It's hard to find places in Long Beach that aren't either incredibly expensive (and in the busy, boring downtown) or frighteningly shabby. Beachrunner's Inn is a pretty, comfortable house that's just a 4-minute walk from the beach and a 10-minute walk from 4th Street's Retro Row restaurants, bars, and shops. It's the perfect place to stay if you want to get a feel for the loveliest parts of Long Beach without even moving your car.

Parking, though, is a real perk. There's a lot just behind an excellent juice bar. Never having to worry about street parking was so nice.

The inn itself is small, quiet, and homey. We stayed in a room with a comfortable king-sized bed. We were longing for air conditioning on this hot May weekend, but the fans and cross breezes from windows kept us reasonably cool.

We didn't use the common rooms, but felt free to do so--we never ran into other guests, except at breakfast. I didn't eat, but my husband said it was very good--eggs, fresh fruit, juice. I DID have coffee, and it was much better than the usual hotel coffee.

We really like a hands-off, come-and-go-as-you-please approach, and so were pretty happy with our stay. We liked keying in and out of the building, and didn't mind not having instant, 24/7 access to the proprietors. We knew they were just a phone call away.

Because we have family in Long Beach, we visit a few times a year. We've tried hotels and a few Airbnbs, and Beachrunner's is one of the more pleasant, easy, affordable places we've stayed. And the location is ideal.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple