US$187
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$167
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$89
Arlington Motel(Long Beach)
US$85
Beacon Inn Motel(Long Beach)
US$60
Beach Inn(Long Beach)
US$80
All reviewscomfort innfront deskdrug storeking suitepark and cruise packagefree breakfasthome away from homewould definitely stay here againfire pitlong beach areaminute driveroom was spaciousconvention centerenjoyed my staymini fridgeparking lotair conditioner
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stayed the night before our cruise with the park and sail package. This motel was the best park and sail package we have ever had. First the desk clerk asked us to park the car in the front parking lot where they can keep an eye on the vehicle 24/7. Next, the morning we were to leave for the ship you tell the desk clerk what time you want to leave and they call a cab for you. We had 5 people with lots of luggage so the desk clerk arranged for a van for us. When we signed up for our cab we were given information on how to get a cab back to the motel to get the car. When we arrived back at the motel the desk clerk came out to get the cab number for payment. The whole process was so easy and comfortable.

From the moment that we arrived at the motel the service was outstanding and the staff was very freindly and helpful. One person in our party arrived on the airport shuttle. She was elderly with 2 heavy bags. Since we were on the second floor with no elevator, the desk clerk called for someone to carry her bags to her room without her having to ask for that service.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was outstanding, much more then the contential breakfast you get at most motels.

In the past we have stayed at another well known motel chain that we were happy with, but when we sail again we will always stay at this Comfort Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Katie S
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We were on our Mexican Riviera Cruise and booked a night at this hotel to stay after we return from the trip. The offer included a 7 day free parking and free shuttle to and from the cruise ship which came in very handy for us. The representative allowed us to leave the car there before our trip. Upon our arrival, we even received a free upgrade to a Jacuzzi room. The rooms are VERY spacious, clean and the beds were very comfy. We were not sure what to expect but we will definitely stay with them again when we are in that area or when the next cruise comes along!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kenan S
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I don't usually stay at local hotels. Normally I try to stay someplace more "Ritzy" but I took a chance on this one because I was tired and couldn't safely drive any more. Well as my luck would have it, it was a pretty cool place to visit. I didn't get there until late night/early morning so the evening check in was brief. There was one guy behind the counter but he was alert and knowledgeable of his facility and how to work the register. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to a hotel and the receptionist was unable to do that particular task. Needless to say, he worked out all the discounts (one actually...but it was a good one) and gave me my key. POINT FOR THE DISCOUNT.

Once in the room I was surprised at how well it was organized and cleaned. I didn't really like the wall A/C unit because of the freon smell that it leaves behind but circulate the air for about 30 minutes and that's a done deal. The room was spacious and comfortable...that's all that matters. I sleep quite well.

The next day offered a free mini breakfast bar and very busy and friendly staff of workers who appeared to be all family (in behavior...I loved that). Everyone said hello and greeted me with smiles and enthusiasm (even before I had my coffee).There was a young lady in the breakfast area who was greeting everyone and putting things away but offered to get whatever I needed if it was already put away..all I had to do was let her know. It was really a nice experience. The manager Myrtle, was really nice and informed me that in fact the people I had encountered (Keri @ breakfast, Christian & Jimmy @ the counter) were in fact family. Well I told her that now I would be family and she would see me more often. When I'm passing through there, Mrytle and her family oriented staff will always be my first choice.

Thanks Fam,
D

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank DNewGuy
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

Although I was a little worried because of the neighborhood, I have no complaints about the hotel. I stated here for one night. The room was spotless, and the landscaping is well taking care of. I was greeted by the very friendly front desk clerk, who was Christan. He checked me in fast, and was very welcoming. The breakfast was also very good. I used the pool (which was super clean) and the fitness room did the job. Give this place a chance, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank NYPAUL
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night due to needing a place not to far from Long Beach Airport. Upon arrival the area appeared to be a little shady but there is a security guard roaming the parking area so i had no worries about my rental car. During check in at 10 pm we were greeted by a very pleasant and helpful front desk clerk. The room itself was pretty big, had comfortable beds, a flatscreen screen tv and a safe although there is a small fee if you want to use it. Most importantly the room as well as the rest of the property was very clean. In the morning there was a free breakfast which included yogurt, muffins, waffles, cereal, etc.. The property has an outside pool and fitness room which were both very well maintained. Two thumbs up to whoever is in charge of landscaping and keeping up the place!!! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: September 2012