I chose this hotel because it was the closest national chain near the home of my regional sales associate I was visiting on business. I got an email that the hotel was doing renovations but since I'd be in late and leaving early, it didn't matter to me. Once I arrived the construction going on wasn't a big deal at all. I had booked a King suite. The front desk staff was friendly and professional.
The bottom dropped out when I got to my room. It was in terrible shape. The wall paper was torn in several spots and large patches of wallpaper were clearly visible. The office chair was completely flattened out and torn. The couch was stained. Fixtures were loose and crooked. There was a huge long crack in the ceiling. For $125 per night I could have stayed in a Hampton or Holiday Inn Express a bit further away and had a nice room. I'd stay away from this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located Comfort Inn & Suites provides easy access to waterfront attractions, including the historic Queen Mary ocean liner, Carnival Cruise Terminal and the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and Catalina Island. The hotel is also just 3 miles from the Long Beach Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites near Long Beach Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Comfort Inn And Suites Long Beach
- Comfort Inn Long Beach
- Long Beach Comfort Inn