“Excellent Hookah Spot!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Star Hookah Lounge-Hollywood is a BLAST!!! On a spur of the moment trip to California my friends and I decided that we would give partying in Hollywood another chance. I just haven't been here for the club scene nor the hookah lounges because the expectations have been set so high coming from Las Vegas. I know I know it's not a fair comparison but it is what it is. Back on track though I was invited here by a mutual friend that had a section with about 6 hookahs going. Generally I am not much of a fan of the whole hookah thing because it gives me a headache. This particular experience though was pretty damn awesome. When we arrived I looked at this line that was extremely long and almost panicked but when a phone call was made to get us to the front and just walk right on in that's when the party started. I went crazy for maybe 30 minutes because the music wasn't at ALL what I like but I took one for the team. After I was reassured that the music would go to some good jams after a bit I sat back and enjoyed the umm pineapple infused hookah with some other crazy flavors my friends decided to order. I did wish though I would've been able to drink but there was no alcohol smh.. The service was on point here and our table actually ended up sitting with some random guys who were pretty cool and ended up becoming friends. The whole scene was better than my last hookah experience from the competitor a block down from them. I think this very well may be my new hang out spot especially because they close so late! I didn't leave until close to 4AM! Talk about a GREAT night!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered lemon mint, arrived fast. The staff was good and the ambience is very nice and relaxing. Loved the place.