“Good food for strict rule followers”
Review of Father's Office

Father's Office
Ranked #1,553 of 10,308 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I've always wanted to eat at Father's Office but have never had the chance until a recent trip to LA. I had always imagined it as a burger place because that's what everyone talks about so I was surprised so see so many other items on the menu. The burger was good and so was everything else we tried. I don't care about their avowed hatred of catsup or that you can't customize the burger but a Southern California establishment should serve iced tea. Their non-alcolholic drink list is sad and doesn't match the rest of the great food and drink.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I don't even begin to know where to start. The servers here are beyond rude.
And the policies to not accommodate for food allergies (ie not being able to eat blue cheese) when the only burger you serve has blue cheese is kind of RIDICULOUS.
But there were no shortage of people here. So the food must be more important than the service and policies. Good luck.

2  Thank rachael1107
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Finally made it here after several trips to LA where their 5pm opening time tripped me up. I got the burger and fries and was not disappointed. Asked for it cooked medium and that's exactly what I got. Shoestring French fries with a nice mayo sauce. Good beer selection too. Not kid friendly. Free parking in the shopping center is a bonus.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

We did not enjoy this resturant, the staff was rude, we asked for ketchup- they said nope- don't have it. We ordered our drinks and ordered for the table- so we had to make trips to carry our drinks to the table- we asked for a tray to carry them, but they didn't have one. Our food took forever, came out 1 at a time. One person ordered a salad and it didn't come until everyone was finished eating, they did end up taking it off the bill. They just were not apoligetic and were very rude. The food was ok, but I will not be going again.

2  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 28 February 2017

This is a very popular place, with tables inside and outside on a nice porch area. It could use more tables, as it is VERY popular. It has an amazing assortment of beers / ciders on tap...have never seen such a large array of taps before. You order at the bar and bring your drinks to your table, waiters will bring the food when it is ready. They will serve each food item as it is ready, not wait and serve the table at one time, so people will start eating while other wait.

The hardest thing was latching onto an available table, as you cannot order anything (you don't want to) until you have a table.

Half of those at our table ordered the signature 'Office Burger'. It was, in the opinion of all, really, really good. One of the best burgers ever caliber. Those who ordered other items, scallops, beet salad, etc. enjoyed their meals, but raved less.