Stars Inn
US$202
US$170
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$254
US$276
US$221
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Magic Castle Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$299
US$127
US$156
US$139
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$169
  • Pool
BLVD Hotel & Spa(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$172
Agoda.com
US$283
US$265
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This place is the biggest piece of junk I've seen in a long time. Crappy on the outside and the inside. No parking, good luck with your car out on the street. When you call them and ask for a price, they flat out lie to you and then when you get there the price is double for a piece of junk that should be condemned.
Trust me, I'm very open minded to Motels and some of them are very decent for the price and then others are junk and run by greedy liars who could care less about your comfort. Do not stay here. These people are sleeze-bag-greedy-cheats.

Room Tip: Don't even go to Stars Junk Pile Inn
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2011

This hotel is full of dust, my whole family getting sick so we have to move to another hotel in the middle of the night. when we check-in the previous day, the bed and the carpet seems like never cleaned. This hotel is for one night stand, very poor quality. The TV doesn't have remote, the closet missing a door. I warned you save your money and stay in Ramada. $20 more expensive but it's totally better environment!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Me S
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Very good for price and has the best location there. All inns were 180 this was just 80 and it was right by centruy city and all the major attractions. All the hotels were nearly doubled or tripled. AMAZING

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I visited L.A from Ohio with a couple of my friends. My friends decided to stay in a hotel near Century City. I personally did not want to pay $180 per night, and so I checked in Stars Inn Motel. Thank goodness I found this motel because not only was this at an AMAZING location, but the prices were more than half of what my friends were paying. Stars Inn is one of those secret gems that you only tell your close friends about, and I am definitely planning on staying on my next visit. The only problem I found, is due to its popularity, I couldn't find a parking spot, but the manager was nice enough to give me his parking spot.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STARS INN.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Charlotte143
Reviewed 5 May 2011

At first I was very worried to stay at this motel because of the online review .But I found this place very clean & apparently recently remodeled . The lady at the office was very polite & helpful. Since I did not have a car it was very convenient for me to walk to the shops & movie theaters & lots of restaurant across the street at the mall.

Room Tip: Ask for second floor room , it has great view
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business