Lowest prices for your stay
US$200
US$169
Priceline
US$200
Hotels.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
TraveluroUS$211
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

Super cute smaller hotel that’s easily the quietest hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Comfy beds and clean rooms-and VERY close to UCLA. Parking is available for $20 a day with in and out privileges in the back of the property (there’s a tight turn getting in and out) but great security system and a quiet neighborhood.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChristinaSF
Reviewed 13 May 2019

A colleague and I stayed at the LA Sky Hotel for one night when we showed up late at a previously confirmed Airbnb and found the place completely disgusting and uninhabitable. Therefore you could say we were fortunate that at midnight on a Friday night the LA Sky Hotel had two rooms available, one for each of us.

It's a small quirky place, with interesting decor and pleasant and helpful staff, even at midnight. The check in process was lengthy, even for a one night stay, with both my colleague and I having to leave a large deposit on each room in addition to the room rate which reminded me of something you have to do at hotels with a higher turnaround and more transient clientele.

Considering our situation we found the LA Sky Hotel clean, comfortable and nice enough however it's not a hotel I would ever return to given the choice.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank andreafO9624AK
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

I have no complaints about the room or the hotel in general. The bed was comfortable. I slept very well. The only one issue is the driveway is very tight. I was driving a suburban for that trip. There was only a matter of inches of clearance on each side as I drove down the driveway. Parking was rather tight for the vehicle as well.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank James G
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

I have travelled a lot but what happened at the sky hotel was a first.

In order to understand what happened you need to first know that they have only one person working through the night and the shift changes at midnight. One person in the entire hotel.

I arrived at 11.50pm. There was nobody at the check-in desk or anywhere in the hotel. The person had left home early without making sure that the new shift came in.

The midnight shift guy came 40 minutes late.

So I waited 50 minutes to check-in. In the meantime the hotel was without any staff. Anybody could have come to rob the place, there could have been fire. Nobody would have been there to make the place safe.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Janne L
Reviewed 14 November 2018

My family had to quickly evacuate our home due to the historic Woosley Fire. We found it difficult to find a hotel, due to the large amount of evacuees, but we found 2 rooms at LA Sky.

The front desk was quite polite. The parking in the back was very small, with very few spaces. The room was spacious, but sparse. My daughter's complained about an odd smell in their room. The air conditioner in the room did not seem to respond to the temperature controls. So we kept just turning it off. The wifi was a bit spotty with a weak signal.

My daughter did not like their room at all, and one even got a nose bleed she felt came from the odd smell in her room. And there was an odd smell. We still needed to stayed in a hotel, as we were still evacuated, but chose to find another hotel.

LA Sky is not a bad place, but quite average, and could be adequate for emergency or a no frills stay.

Date of stay: November 2018