8 people are viewing this hotel
US$189
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$189
Hyatt.com
US$186
travelup.comUS$365
Hotels.comUS$189
TravelocityUS$189
1,448 results
All reviews downtown la staples center beautiful hotel convention center boutique hotel heart of downtown bars and restaurants lobby bar valet service valet parking rooms are small dtla sparrows manny staycation concierge conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel Figueroa is a wonderful hotel, right in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. The room was comfortable and the property was beautiful. The pool area with fire pits and the bars and restaurants were great! We will definitely stay there again on our next visit to LA.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Connie Wang, General Manager at Hotel Figueroa - Unbound Collection by Hyatt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Kathy, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hotel Figueroa! Thank you for your kind words about the property and our onsite dining. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to DTLA!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ron from valet is amazing, always takes good care of us and makes our stay feel right at home. Hotel is superb. It’s our go to when in Los Angeles. Great location, near alot if restaurants and very close to crypto arena. What more can you ask for

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Connie Wang, General Manager at Hotel Figueroa - Unbound Collection by Hyatt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

ml879210, we're proud to be your "go to" hotel in LA! We're so pleased to hear that you feel so comfortable and welcomed at Hotel Fig. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I are local, and planned to visit th Grammy Museum so we decided to make a "staycation" out of it with an overnight stay at the Hotel Figueroa. What a gem. The whole place felt so unique. The staff was warm and welcoming and we were treated to an upgrade to their "Rest and Relaxation" Suite. It had plenty of space and included it's own exercise equipment and several other unique touches.

We also enjoyed the dining at the Sparrow which opens right out to the pool. Even though it was cold and rainy the heaters kept us warm and we enjoyed the view of the pool with the firepits blazing.

If we ever decide to stay in downtown LA again, we will definitely choose to stay here. Hopefully, a time when it's much warmer so we can enjoy that pool!

Date of stay: January 2023

familytravellers4, thank you for this great review! It's always a pleasure to welcome locals-- I'm thrilled to hear that you loved your "staycation" with us. Glad you loved your suite and enjoyed your dining experience at Sparrow. We hope to welcome you back for some pool time when it's warmer!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jahmarl greeted me kindly upon my late arrival and was there the duration of my trip for work. The front desk was kind gave me more water, even though the water in the room was awaiting me. I was grateful especially after my flight. The standard room is just enough. Beautifully decorated, but unfortunately the bathtub wasn't cleaned (when traveling, I prefer to take Epsom salt baths to treat my body with the stress of travel). Because it was so late at night, I took a shower and got to bed. The next more while connecting to the wifi I was asked how my visit was and I explained the bathtub having hair left behind. Within an hour I had a call from housekeeping apologizing and moving me to another room. Jahmarl met me and my colleagues after a long day of events to give us a tour of the hotel and places we could hang out. He was very kind, professional, and definitely explained the history, which was really neat since we were only there for one night! I appreciate the staff and will definitely come back.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Sydney, thank you for this excellent review! I'm delighted to hear that you felt so well taken care of by our team. I do apologize for the initial issue with your tub but glad that our team addressed it promptly. We appreciate your kind words for Jahmarl and his colleagues-- I'll be sure to pass them along-- and we hope to have the chance to host you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, the good: this historic hotel has been beautifully renovated. The bar/lobby/restaurant and common areas are gorgeous and incredibly lovely for working, coffee, cocktails, etc. However, the rooms lack functionality. There is no desk in the room -- there is a credenza which is far too high to be able to sit and work on a laptop, particularly when the chair in each room is very, very low. I had to work in the lobby. The bathrooms are tiny with no place to put personal items. The rainfall shower is inches from the wall, requiring users to lean toward the wall while avoiding the fixtures that stick out. In one room I stayed in, the bathroom had no power outlet hence nowhere to plug in a hair dryer. The hotel has an accounting and invoicing system that spits out inaccurate invoices (they do not reflect prior payments or deposits) and this caused both me and the desk staff a lot of aggravation and confusion. I arrived at 3 a.m. due to airline delays, and this late arrival caused a "late cancellation" charge and also negated any housekeeping services -- the manager did kindly remedy this situation, but not until I was told by three different employees that nothing could be done as a result of this system "glitch." The walls are extremely thin -- I could hear entire conversations in the next room. This hotel is great for its bar and restaurant, but I do not recommend it for overnight stays.

Date of stay: December 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Anne, thank you for sharing your thoughts. While I'm glad you loved our design and spending time in our social spaces, I'm sorry that your experience overall fell short. As a boutique hotel, all of our rooms are a little different, even within the same category. Should you ever return we'll do everything we can to get you into a room that better suits your needs. And I apologize for the issue at check-in-- I certainly understand how frustrating that is, especially coming off of a long trip in. I do hope we've resolved all the issues. In case we haven't please reach out to me directly at cwang@hotelfigueroa.com and I'll ensure it's taken care of.