All reviews coffee bean tea leaf full size kitchen huge tv evening reception rooms are huge modern hotel late arrival guest laundry century blvd complimentary breakfast is lax hotels staff was very friendly and helpful parking garage an early flight would definitely stay here again overnight stay stayed one night
Reviewed 1 January 2019

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, brand new building, large rooms with high ceilings, evening social meal (mon-thurs) was very good. We were offered 2 alcoholic drinks, 2 appetizers from the bar, worth about $40. very tasty. breakfast was a fail - seemed that all items were always out. the staff was working hard, but I think they were under staffed and could not keep up. Also parking is $44/day -that's a bit too much. the price must have just gone up too. We found the airplanes were quite loud too throughout the night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tonynsof
Reviewed 31 December 2018

Best Homewood I've been at... I've been to many Homewood suites over the years in different cities.. This is by far the best one I've been to.. I would definitely come back to this one.. A bit more pricey.. But worth it..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Extremely clean rooms and friendly staff. Easy fast access to the airport. Breakfast was good super clean area to eat. At check-in staff was very friendly and professional. When I got to the room I turn the air conditioner down I didn't hear it kick on my husband and I went downstairs to get something to drink I told the front desk about it and he told me he would send somebody up immediately and I told him that if it wasn't working when I got back up to the room I would call him and it was working so I was extremely pleased with the courteousness and sense of urgency he had overall fantastics stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Great room, polite staff, excellent bar - have the Mac and cheese with jalapeños.
Room was immaculate, elevators are super fast and modern. Safe and convenient location. Breakfast was great. Saw kids swimming in the outdoor heated pool even though it was only 50 degrees! So it must be very heated!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

When you feel eating outside is really boring and quite expensive in LA; when you haven’t had a vehicle, having a kitchen cooking yourself inside hotel is an alternative in this hotel. I could not really find one like this hotel having a full-sized kitchen with this affordable and reasonable price next to LAX.

You might ask, where could I buy the stuff that you could cook? I recommend you taking 15-20 minutes walk to Westchester Ralphs that is situated north of LAX. (If you do not have a vehicle).

Btw, this hotel has other good points. Including airport shuttle (that is convenient and free), clean and neat and large bathroom.

One more thing that other reviewer haven’t discovered. There is a full-sized sofa bed hidden right under the sofa. So basically there are 3 full-sized beds with each could hold 2 persons. Large room with big bathroom and one full-sized kitchen could hold up to 6.

Although there is no good view, (really not important if you only sleep 1-2 nights) having a silent and good place that could charge up your energy and help you combat the jet lack, this hotel is highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled with family