All reviews coffee bean tea leaf full size kitchen huge tv evening reception rooms are huge modern hotel late arrival guest laundry century blvd complimentary breakfast is lax hotels staff was very friendly and helpful parking garage an early flight would definitely stay here again overnight stay stayed one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s not a five because front desk wasn’t welcoming. They did there job with a slight attitude. I didn’t think this hotel was worth paying over $220 a night plus $40 for self parking plus taxes. You get better service at Hilton LAX for half the price.

Pro:
Large suite
Breakfast included - staff really nice and accommodating
Laundry facilities- credit card only
Subway connected

cons:
Unwelcoming front desk staff.
Coffee shop closes early
Parking shared and more expensive than Hilton LAX self parking

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank karma2001
InterstateHotels, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

karma2001 - thank you for your time in providing feedback about your recent stay with us, and we're sorry to hear of your experience. We have shared your comments with our team to address internally, and look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to the LAX area.

Reviewed 7 January 2019

Perfect stay. Excellent value and service. Room was clean and spacious. Enjoyed the location and shuttle service. The social hour was good and unexpected for the price paid. Will book again for our next stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2019

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, brand new building, large rooms with high ceilings, evening social meal (mon-thurs) was very good. We were offered 2 alcoholic drinks, 2 appetizers from the bar, worth about $40. very tasty. breakfast was a fail - seemed that all items were always out. the staff was working hard, but I think they were under staffed and could not keep up. Also parking is $44/day -that's a bit too much. the price must have just gone up too. We found the airplanes were quite loud too throughout the night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tonynsof
Reviewed 31 December 2018

Best Homewood I've been at... I've been to many Homewood suites over the years in different cities.. This is by far the best one I've been to.. I would definitely come back to this one.. A bit more pricey.. But worth it..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Extremely clean rooms and friendly staff. Easy fast access to the airport. Breakfast was good super clean area to eat. At check-in staff was very friendly and professional. When I got to the room I turn the air conditioner down I didn't hear it kick on my husband and I went downstairs to get something to drink I told the front desk about it and he told me he would send somebody up immediately and I told him that if it wasn't working when I got back up to the room I would call him and it was working so I was extremely pleased with the courteousness and sense of urgency he had overall fantastics stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple