“Nah”

TMZ Celebrity Tour
Ranked #51 of 255 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the REAL Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Sunset Strip, plus exclusive locations made famous by TMZ! Discover where celebrities actually eat, shop and party. With hilarious Tour guides and stories, it’s a show on wheels… all on a luxurious open-air bus with charging outlets at every seat, so you'll never miss that celeb selfie! Experience Hollywood -- TMZ Style.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This tour was very mediocre. Didn’t see a single celebrity. The tour guide had one TMZ cup to give out for her games. What a joke! Overpriced for what you get.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,543)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"sites"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Guide was very knowledgeable and engaged everyone. She gave tips about the area as well as fun things to do in area we were going to.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tour guide was really nice and informative but unfortunately there were no celebrity sightings because it rained all day long. Would diffenately recommend this tour especially if you need to give your feet a rest (2 hr tour).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was so excited to take this tour and when I did it turned out to be the worst. They get you so hyped up to see the stars yet they zoon by every hot spot at 30 miles an hour....how can you spot any celebrity dining at that rate of speed. Then there was the pricy gas station where the celebrities pump their own gas, but we sped by that too. I thought we would at least drive through it and stick around for a m minute to see if anybody drives in, but we zipped by that too. I realize that timing is every thing when it comes to spoting a celebrity, but I really thought that the TMZ bus would hang around certain establishments to see if anybody comes in. Driving past these places doesn't due a bit of good because I can just as easily driven by them myself. The saddest part is that I spent nearly $300 for the 6 of us to go on this tour. Other people on the bus were also not impressed and they had 2 small little girls who were crying because they were so disappointed. Starline gives a much better tour by far and I would highly recommend it as opposed to this one.