Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$161
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
US$398
US$294
W Hollywood(Los Angeles)
US$258
  • Restaurant
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Pool
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$346
Hilton.com
US$337
US$288
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$206
US$199
  • Breakfast included
The Moment Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$215
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrodeo drivebeverly hillscomplimentary bellinicipriani restauranthouse carleading hotels of the worldcar servicewithin milesmile radiusclassy hotelturn down servicestar servicehollywood signcorner roomamazing hotelfour seasonsvalet parking
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently spent four nights at Mr C and were very impressed with both the service from all staff and the hotel itself. It was centrally located to Rodeo Drive and each staff member went out of their way to ensure that all our needs were met. Thanks again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Siera M, Guest Services Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Jamie R,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Mr C Beverly Hills.
I'm delighted that you were pleased with our hotel and the service provided by our team members.
We appreciate your feedback and will share your kind words with the our entire team and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Mr. C's is conveniently located and the staff is pleasant but it is impossible to sleep there. The combination of the hotel's own music blaring outside and road noise make it the loudest place I have stayed in almost 40 years. I live in manhattan and visit LA frequently so that is saying something. The music was on until 2am when I called to ask it to be turned off. I was not able to sleep and it ruined a great weekend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed at this establishment for 5 nights and I was disappointed at the quality of the hotel in general. Upon check-in, had to wait for an hour or two in the lounge next to the reception area and found that the carpet was dirty, the leather lounge chairs were sticky with old sweat and when we eventually were shown to our room, it in no way resembled the pristine photo we found on the internet which eventually swayed us to book this hotel. We tried to use the courtesy car and mostly it was not available with the best excuse being that the driver was given the day off for his birthday. But we saw two or more drivers over the days we were there so were they all born on the same day? The saving grace was the restaurant where the food was tasteful and able to be modified to cater for my coeliac wife who required gluten free foods. Not cheap though especially for travellers who convert costs back to their country of origin. A small plate of mixed fruits at breakfast cost USD16 plus taxes and a tip. I've had full breakfasts at better hotels around the world for not much more. Only one elevator was working the whole time we were there and often had to wait a considerable time to go to our room. Finally at check out when I checked my bill I found an overcharge of more than $700 but the receptionist could not detect it from the account until the restaurant got into the hotel and verified that it was not mine this is even though my own dinner was also on the account for the same evening. Sorry Mr C, not a Leading Hotel of the World and certainly not worth the price paid. The bones are there but need a good overhaul and maintenance job. Won't go back

Room Tip: Look at other hotels in the same area in the same price category
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doublespresso
Management response:Responded 30 September 2017

Dear doublespresso,

Thank you for your feedback.

As you can imagine, I am very disappointed to learn of the problems that you encountered during your stay with us. This is certainly not reflective of the high standards we set for ourselves, I apologize on behalf of our entire team and I would appreciate the opportunity to clarify and discuss further all the incidents you have mentioned.
We will take your constructive comments into consideration moving forward and I am looking forward to speaking to you soon so that we could perhaps have another opportunity to welcome you back and prove to you the true Mr C experience.
If you would like to reach out to me directly at smhalla@mrchotels.com in hopes that we can connect and discuss your stay in greater detail.
Until then, thank you once again for your review and it is my sincere hope that we can restore your faith in Mr C Hotel.

Best,

Siera M'halla

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Most of the top Beverley Hills hotels are works of art with painful curators. Attitude rules but not at Mr C. Great location, small feel, great rooms, small pool at a Cipriani restaurant. Now this is the major downside. For a place with it's reputation and prices you expect Italian service not the waiter forgetting the cutlery or the fact that because you are sitting at outside table you actually exist.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Connolly47
Management response:Responded 30 September 2017

Dear Connolly47,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are much delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the generous compliments and special praise of our location, rooms and pool.

In regards to our restaurant service please know that I will be sharing your comment with the team and we it will be taken into consideration for further improvement. Please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to your swift return to Los Angeles, thank you again for staying with us.

Warm Regards,

Siera M'halla

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for several nights in September 2017 to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. We have booked for a BH view and balcony which we got although higher up than the 3rd floor would have been better but the room was very nice and with a very comfortable king sized bed and good clean linen. The bathroom was lovely too with a good range of toiletries. Strange there was no tea & coffee machine or bottles of water in the room though.

The staff were all very pleasant but became a little defensive when we checked out and I queried we’d been charged over $100 for an amenities cost. We were welcomed upon arrival with a Bellini drink each and presented with an amenity card outlining the the benefits including high speed internet, use of their vehicle as a taxi, coffee in the lobby and use of bicycles. I said I wasn’t interested in it but I was charged for it anyway even though I wasn’t aware I had agreed to it until I checked out. The hotel said I had agreed to it when I signed into the hotel and accepted the Bellini drink.

This sneaky charge completely tainted what had been a lovely hotel.

My internet speed ranged from 0.7-0.9 mbps so could only manage reading emails but no video content.

Poor show, Mr C.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PetenCaz63
Siera M, Guest Relations Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Mr. Petencaz63,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Mr C on such a special occasion and for taking the time to review your visit on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed our lovely rooms and please know, for hopefully your future stay that our team is always available to provide you with view and floor options in order to ensure your complete satisfaction.

In regards to our amenities, it is our priority to inform our guests about every charge or cost and we would never charge anything without our guest knowledge. We inform about all charges prior to arrival, when we send a confirmation e mail, upon arrival as you have mentioned we present the details of what will be charged to our guests and then upon departure we present the folio for review prior to charging anything.
I am truly sorry to know that you haven’t enjoyed all our lovely amenities and I am saddened to know that this experience has impacted your stay in a negative way. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss further and assist in any way.

If you are agreeable to contacting me directly, please know that I would be happy to speak with you to learn more about your experience and determine how we can ensure a wonderful visit next time.

Best,