“Best Thai food in L.A.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We have ordered delivery dozens of times from this restaurant.
Their noodle dishes and curries are very good - ask for medium or mild spice if you prefer your food less spicy - and the satay are the best we have ever had anywhere.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Went with friends that come here often and I was not disappointed. I've been traveling a lot In different parts of Thailand and know what I like... We shared food around the table and I got to taste: Penang curry - nicely spiced and a bit of a sweet tone, disco shrimp which is a cold salad-kinda-dish with lots of cilantro and big chunks of crisp salad, beef with lots and lots of garlic and green beans - lovely tender l, but you really have to love garlic, a Tom kha soup that tasted exactly as we've had it in Thailand and a wonderful phad thai together with some fried rice and chicken.
For dessert we had the lychees which was out of a can, but the young waiter told that when we ordered and actually didn't recommend us to try them, so we knew - and they were okay, but only that and a bit pricey - and some ordinary cheesecake - and finally the fried banana which was excellent (wound have them again any time!)
If I'm lucky enough to return to LA, I'll be sure to get back here for some fresh, delicate Thai dishes...

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Really tasty food in an urban feeling restaurant. Broad menu of items. All fresh food, good sized portions.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Fantastic Thai food, and some very good Japanese rolls, in a casual setting. Very large servings from an extensive menu. The service was pleasant and fast

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I went to Natalee Thai because it was closer to where I live. Mostly the food was average Thai (not particularly flavorful) and it came luke warm. The restaurant is pretty noisy on football game days, so I wouldn't recommend for a date-night. Too pricey for the average service and food quality.