“Lovely lunch, great beer”

Blue Palms Brewhouse
Ranked #617 of 11,886 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here, vegan hot dog with trimmings and pretzel bites with a delicious cheese sauce.

Very friendly helpful service and a fantastic selection of beer.

Would definitely go here again.

1  Thank klr406

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Wow, what a great meal, night, service, and brew! All with great background tunes, this place rocks on multiple levels!
The bartender was so good looking, it made me question my sexuality (kidding!). I'm the husband writing this.
We had clams in a juicy bowl, and asked if they had garlic bread to sop up the sauce. The owner said, "No!...but I'll fix some up for you right quick!"
If I was a hollywood star with working class roots, I'd hang here. You hear me Springsteen??, No pretense and very hip environment!
Now get on over here and enjoy a night out in a real Hollywood Gem.!
You can buy me a complex Dark Belgian Ale for turning you on to this joint!

1  Thank mary2love
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We went on a random Monday night - the buffalo chicken salad was amazing! It's a bit spicier than the buffalo sauce we get in Canada but if you can handle the heat, definitely give it a try! Service was quick and prices were reasonable. It wasn't very busy but it was a weeknight around 7:00pm - I don't think there were any games on

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Was there with friends recently before Dinosaur Jr show. Right next door (actually attached) to the Fonda theatre, it’s a perfect spot to grab a beer and a bite. If you can handle the $25 (ugh) for show parking, the lot is about 20 feet away.

Great tap list (about 25, and bottles too) covers plenty of styles. The food was really good. I had the prime rib French dip. Lean, tasty, and melts in your mouth. Awesome shoestring fries. Had a great Bruery REX IPA. Place is noisy, but not insane. Service was very friendly and pretty fast. Even with the big Saturday night crowds we got a table in about five minutes.

I’ll definitely go back. Great place.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is ok.. .but the beer selection is great... one of the best I have ever seen in LA... there is a video screen that offers the selection by category... and by location of the brewery.