“Fun and yummy”

Ranked #15 of 362 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I have breakfast at least one at the RoP when I am in LA. Their food is delicious and their coffee is very good. Prices are reasonable as well. The ambiance is not for everybody. It is very artsy and hip. Very LA. Lots of actors, writers etc, visiting. They have events, so be aware of that if you want a quiet coffee.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I came here with a group of friends for a later night snack and tea and was impressed at the size of the place. It had plenty of seating and had an interesting and fun vibe about it. There were many interesting pie flavors as well as delicious tea and coffee. I thought $5-$6 for a slice of pie seemed expensive, but when they came out I realized they were almost a quarter of a pie size. I'd recommend a visit! There is no parking lot so you need to find street parking and walk over.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I was in LA, and wanting to hear some local musicians. This was a fun little place to go. They specialize in pot pies, and dessert pies that were very tasty...at least the ones I had. They also serve coffee and teas. It was a serendipity, and I would definitely go back when I come this way again.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The kids got fruitty pebble french toast which was wonderful. The English muffin with Turkey sausage, veggie wrap were delightful. Coffee was bold! Great helpful staff and very laid back ambience. Order at counter and choose sitting at table or couch!!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Last night my family had coffee and apple pie at Republic of Pie in North Hollywood. Their pies are obviously hand made with pride because not only are they delicious they are also beautiful; even the crust was amazing. And the coffee we sampled, an espresso and an Americano, were rich and smooth. There is a small stage area where a young man, Tim K, was playing the keyboard and singing original music. He was fantastic! It looks like there is regular entertainment from local talent from 7:00-9:00 most evenings, which added a nice ambience. I'm looking forward to returning and trying out some of the other pie offerings!!