“Great meat! Casual place!”

Mercado Buenos Aires
Ranked #775 of 10,876 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

At this mix of restaurant, snack bar, mini market, grocery store and meat store you will be able to find some real authentic Argentinian Food.

The meat is the must go on the house!

I also tried as a starter the "provoleta" a thick slice of provolone cheese grilled to perfection and served with sliced tomatoes and oregano... Delicious.

Causal place, with great food!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Americano coffee - excellent quality
Scrambled eggs with onion and tomatoes- tasty and salted perfectly-
Fresh roll of warm bread and butter.

$6.

I love this place-- over a decade i have come when i can. where ever u are in LA...its worth a drive. breakfast/lunch or early dinner. no liquor or beer.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

What a great find by my wife. Right here in the San Fernando valley. This Argentinian super market serves some of the best food you can get without going to Argentina.
The filet mignon with black pepper sauce was awesome. My wife got the provoletta and a empanada. Everything was great.
We will be back.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

I was introduced to this place years ago by a dear friend who vouched for its authenticity. It was great then, still is. My memory from about 2005 was that I had never had a REAL cappuccino until I went here. And the Milanesa was incredible.

I was in town a couple of weeks ago, decided that I needed to go here for lunch in memory of my friend, now gone. Just as I remembered it.

Tables, a lunch counter, deli counter, bakery counter, small market. Lots of people enjoying themselves. Even with my minimal Spanish I enjoyed ordering and having lunch. And the prices are still low!

Only drawback is parking. I don't even bother looking for a space in the tiny lot, but park on the side street.

If nothing else, pick up some empanadas and a box of cookies.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

This is my favorite Argentinian Steakhouse in Los Angeles, even in the entire US. You can get Parilla for two for less than $20. The steaks are great and reasonably priced. they have daily specials as well. they have milanesa as well as steak sandwiches. Their empanadas are dirt cheap for 2 a piece and are a decent size. They also have a deli and a little side store. I don't live in la anymore but every time I come back I have to eat here. I love the blood sausages here. They always seem to have Argentinian soccer playing on tv.