“Just wonderful! Excellent food and service.”

Mercado Buenos Aires
Ranked #776 of 10,873 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 9 July 2017

During a short stay in Los Angeles, we went twice to this place. Excellent service, great food, and very reasonable prices. But most importantly, by accident I left my pouch with ALL MY DOCUMENTS AND MONEY. A waiter put it away for me, and reached a number that was in my wallet. I can't be more thankful for the care and thoughfulness

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to this place because we were craving argentinian... well guess what! We didn't go wrong at all!!! We ordered the meat parrillada for 2 and added 1 chorizo to share and it was... AMAZING!!!! I also had the spinach empanada which was really really tasty! The dough is well made and the stuffing is awesome!! My father was Argentinian so I'm very picky when it comes to this places. I can totally say they are the real deal! You will definitely taste the flavor of being in Buenos Aires eating incredible meat! The service is very good as well! Both servers were really nice and didn't hesitate on guiding us through the whole menu! So... Great customer service + Amazing food = A MUST!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

It's close to my house but I hadn't ever been there previously. Glad that I finely ate there. I teased that I'm going back once a week until I have tried everything they have to offer.
It is a restaurant but it also had a great meat market and other food and coffee items. They also have pre-made packaged food to grab and go. Try the empanadas!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

You go into this restaurant and the feeling is that you are back to your childhood in a well-run family restaurant.Food is great, and staff is awesome. I live about three hours away, but anytime I'm in the area, I make sure this is one of my meals stop!

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

At this mix of restaurant, snack bar, mini market, grocery store and meat store you will be able to find some real authentic Argentinian Food.

The meat is the must go on the house!

I also tried as a starter the "provoleta" a thick slice of provolone cheese grilled to perfection and served with sliced tomatoes and oregano... Delicious.

Causal place, with great food!