“Excelent Rental!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Julie M
West New York, New Jersey
“Excelent Rental!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at this property. The unit was beautiful, and most importantly it was very clean. The property was close to all the places we wanted to go. I would highly recommend it!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Aug 2014
Thank you for the excellent review. It is our goal to deliver a property that will make a vacation memorable. Please come back soon!
Khrystyna...
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

I ve stayed in a flat for 3 days in March and I would have to say I had never had such a bad experience. The area loked pretty bad and I was even scared to go out. There was a very bad smell ( cigarettes and pets) inside and Internet did not work, tv was showing only black and white and although it was hygienic in general - everything inside was old and even walls were dirty. I paid 460$ for 3 night - and then realised I could of gotten a descent hotel in Beverly Hills for that money. I would not recommend it at all.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing