“Perfect in every way”
other travellers have booked this property
House from the garden
Dining Area and Living Room Fold out couch in living room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining Area and Living Room
Fold out couch in living room.
Patio with 1920's barbeque.
You are here (on the Hill--not in Capitol Records)
The ideal location. Close to everything.
Open the doors for indoor/outdoor experience
Stairs lead from garden-level apartment to the street.
Front of House
Comfy bed and opium niche
Shiva in the Garden
Fold Out Couch in Living Room
Buddha in the Garden
Living Room with Working Fireplace
Hallway between living room & bedroom. Bathroom is door to the right.
1/3 of Garden
Vintage stove & oven
One corner of the patio.
Patio by night.
Bathroom with shower
The house from the garden. I live upstairs.
Half way through the garden. Have a seat.
The pond at the back. Your reward: Relax here.
Opium niche for lounging or sleeping
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Keion K
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I have been on the road for a while and I was feeling I needed a vacation from my vacation. This place was the perfect antidote to travel exhaustion. I had a hard time believing I was right in the middle of the city with the very relaxing garden. The apartment was comfortable and clean. The people were so friendly and little Daisy the Doxie gave me a huge greeting whenever she saw me. Would love to return.

27 Jun 2017
Happy to have been the medicine you needed to recharge;-). Hope to see you again.
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Jun 2017
Odd you wrote this since when I spoke to you you told me you would definitely like to return. I am truly puzzled.
LWickiser
Atlanta, Georgia
“Colorful California Sanctuary”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I am so happy we stayed here on our recent trip to California! The owner Yvonne met us promptly upon arrival to give us the key and was a wealth of information regarding restaurants and activities in the surrounding areas. She also has about the cutest dog I've ever seen! Our rental was a one bedroom apt with a kitchen and living room, furnished with everything we needed. The area behind the house has been turned into a tranquil garden beautifully decorated with several different sitting areas to sit and have a drink or eat breakfast. It was very peaceful and quiet back there- hard to even imagine you're in a big city! We could walk to Hollywood Boulevard which has an abundance of restaurants, bars and shops. All in all our stay was perfect, this place is a gem and so is Y'vonne and her darling puppy. I only wish we could have stayed longer!

9 Jun 2017
So happy you were happy. Hope to see you again.
Leo L
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Perfect pet friendly laid back Hollywood Hills location”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Hollywood Hills location, up in the Hollywood Hills close to the famous Capital Records building. You can also walk to the Hollywood Reservoir, all up hill of course but fun to see the homes and landscaping of Hollywood. Yvonne the owner is very laid back and very sweet. The very first day she invited us to go to the farmers market with her. I would go back and stay in either of her guest apartments. We had friends over and stayed in the larger apt with a living room. They all loved it. It is very close to trendy Franklin Village.

22 Mar 2017
Glad you were happy here. Can't wait to see you again. !!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely bohemian get -away”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This is a wonderful place to stay in the Hollywood Hills. Yvonne lives right upstairs and is able to answer questions and help out in an instant. She also has the cutest puppy you will ever meet in your life. The space is beautifully decorated in a style I like as a fellow traveler to colorful places. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

16 Nov 2016
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing