“There are many other better places in the Valley for Pho!”
Review of Pho 21

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho 21
Ranked #2,115 of 10,918 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 December 2016

First off the address is 21525 Sherman Way, Canoga Park. It is a small restaurant with tables. I think it caters more to the locals. Prices are about $1 less than most places. I happen to be across the street and saw the sign and decided to try it. I ordered #26, the charbroiled pork with eggroll and vermicelli. It is my standard dish I order every new place. I was disappointed.The pork was not charbroiled, there was a sweet type terriyaki flavor that did not work with the other flavors and there were very few veggies. There are more and more Pho places turning up in the Valley. This is not one of the better ones. Keep looking!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Good healthy food with lots of options for vegetarians. Service is also good. Dont accept AMEX though

Reviewed 9 November 2015

We went here for lunch today. I ordered the combination fried rice. My friend ordered the Chow Fun (which I tasted). We also had an order of spring rolls. Everything was very good. Our bill (excluding tip) was about $22.00. We did not have any drinks except water. But overall a very fair price for our lunch.

The place is not fancy but was clean and comfortable. Street parking was available in the area, although their is a small parking lot in the back.

Due to the low prices, this is the type of place you can eat at weekly without spending too much. I will be back.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

You can not beat this pho. I have been eating here regularly for over two years now and I've never had a bad trip. My favorite is the BBQ pork and wonton. Also the prices are so cheap!

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My friends and were exploring area, as we were attending a dance performance at the Madrid Theater. It's quaint and cozy like a lot of Pho restaurants that I've visited. The service was great and very knowledgeable of menu items. Every recommendation was on point and my friends and I were totally happy with our choices. I tried the vegetarian curry and vegetarian spring rolls! It was enough food for a hungry woman;-). My friends tried the Banh'mi sandwich, chicken and mushroom egg rolls and the Vegetarian vermicelli. This place was definitely a hidden gem and happy to write a review for everyone to explore and try!