“Bad Service along with the Good Food!”
Review of Gulfstream - CLOSED

Gulfstream
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Century City
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I've lived in LA for over 30 years and have visited this restaurant umpteen times and for the last several years, it has always been the same story. I return for the delicious and well prepared cuisine and I leave frustrated by the terrible service. The entire team is trained to say "No" as often as possible. Can I change one ingredient? No! Can I add something extra? "No"! Can you turn down the air conditioner just a little? "No"! Can you toss my salad in the kitchen? "No"! The service is at best, militaristic, and at worst, terribly rude.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I work in Century City so have eaten here (mostly lunch) many, many times. I had lunch here yesterday. The food is and always has been very consistent and good.

My go-to lunch item is the crispy chicken sandwich. I can't think of another restaurant that has one as good. Over the years, I've pretty much tried everything on their menu (which is one of the smaller ones you'll find - 1 page), and everything is good to very good.

Service is good and they keep the decor nice and upscale. Look forward to the next meal here.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The atmosphere is old-fashioned, with nice booths and wonderful lighting...and the food is derived from traditional menus but with a modern flair. Everything is delicious and the bartenders pour excellent cocktails.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We flew in late and had a wonderful meal. My husband had chicken and I steak. It was delicious. Service was great! Definitely go back if we are in town again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

If you've been to Century City recently you realize it is a mess with that said omg GulfStream is still thriving great food great staff and they honor reservations!!!the starters are large for the table to share while having drinks from the bar . The tuna burger is the greatest in the city. The sides are excellent !! Love this place