“Excellent restaurant for lunch”
Review of Gulfstream - CLOSED

Gulfstream
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Century City
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the mall in Beverly Hills. The mall is under massive reconstruction and can be somewhat difficult to get into. They are tripling the size of the mall so there's a great deal of construction going on. The restaurant is a little bit difficult to get true but once you get there it was well worth the trip. Restaurant is exceptionally busy and there's a slight wait for a table on a Wednesday afternoon in October. The service was excellent with a wide range of selection's. we waited at the bar for about 10 minutes until our table is ready. Excellent service at the bar and they transfer the bar tab to your table. I ordered the crispy chicken sandwich and it was great. I would also recommend this restaurant if you're in the area. The restaurant could be a little noisy did all the construction going on around you.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Dropped in for lunch on a Saturday while the Westfield Mall is under construction. We were greeted by a friendly lady and waited on by several more friendly ladies. The service was great, and very accommodating for gluten free, even though there were few options. The wait staff did all they could to accommodate the GF diner. The burger and fries were excellent. Worth a walk if you're at the nearby hotel, nice bar, and it looked like they had a good selection of fresh shellfish, too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We were in LA to visit the UCLA campus and later head to the Rose Bowl for a football game. We had three teens with us and ate a late lunch here. Menu was perfect and had something for all whether you eat red meat or don't. Presentation great; food great and fairly priced and great wine with a decent pour unlike many restaurants. Service excellent too.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I've lived in LA for over 30 years and have visited this restaurant umpteen times and for the last several years, it has always been the same story. I return for the delicious and well prepared cuisine and I leave frustrated by the terrible service. The entire team is trained to say "No" as often as possible. Can I change one ingredient? No! Can I add something extra? "No"! Can you turn down the air conditioner just a little? "No"! Can you toss my salad in the kitchen? "No"! The service is at best, militaristic, and at worst, terribly rude.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I work in Century City so have eaten here (mostly lunch) many, many times. I had lunch here yesterday. The food is and always has been very consistent and good.

My go-to lunch item is the crispy chicken sandwich. I can't think of another restaurant that has one as good. Over the years, I've pretty much tried everything on their menu (which is one of the smaller ones you'll find - 1 page), and everything is good to very good.

Service is good and they keep the decor nice and upscale. Look forward to the next meal here.