“Aspirational Argentinean”

Ranked #3,319 of 10,919 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 23 January 2016

Ribeye was tough with little flavor, smothered in equally tasteless, well-done onions. Friendly staff readily substituted spinach for broccoli. An acceptable Malbec was the highlight of the meal. This restaurant faces a long road to authentic churrasco.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

My, but it's dark in here. Doesn't matter tho' because the food is great! We had the Chicken Marsala and the Chicken Pampas. Much more food than expected, and very nicely presented. Also, very tasty. The service cold use a little more attention to the diners, but was adequate for the location and pricing.

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to The Gaucho Grill tonight. He lives nearby and we spotted it last night and decided to go. I ordered the chicken Milanese and he had steak, with empanadas for appetizers. The food was really good-and we eat out almost every night. The flavor was great, everything was made fresh to order. We stayed for dessert, which we rarely do and our dessert was amazing....brownie from the oven with ice cream.

I read the other reviews and I realize that I don't know "how it used to be" because this was my first time there. Not too many people in the restaurant, service was good and the prices were reasonable. The air conditioner was working. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

service was excellent. Argentinean grilled meats are delicious. have eaten there dozens of times and it has always been quite good.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

This is a restaurant chain I used to love. Something happened. I still enjoyed my meal okay. Milanesa steak was tough. Everything else was okay. Their air conditioning was out but not their fault.