“Good Thai Food with Accommodating Staff”
Review of Thai Dishes

Thai Dishes
Ranked #5,523 of 10,239 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We like this Thai restaurant that is close to our residence. The wait staff is always pleasant and the food is very good. Good Value. We particularly enjoyed the Egg Rolls, Papaya Salad, Sauvignon Blanc (one glass for the two of us), and Pad Thai. Mee Krob was fair to our taste.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place looking for food late one night near LAX. We were so pleased, we returned a few days later. Food was awesome, service was great.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I walked down to this restaurant while staying at one of the LAX hotels.

I found the restaurant to be clean and well appointed. The Panang Curry was quite good. My only issue with Thai Dishes is that they charged me $2.00 to have rice with the curry. To me it's kind of ridiculous not to provide rice with a curry dish.

Others have commented on the slow service, but as I dined between lunch and dinner time it wasn't at all crowded.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

This restaurant is nice and the food is delicious. Prices are very affordable. Sometimes the service is slow because they are understaffed... but other than that, I'd recommend it. The yellow curry is my favorite. The thai tea is also great, but they charge extra for no ice, which i thought was pretty cheap of them. That brought them down to 3 stars.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Super yummy curry dishes with friendly, fast service. I love the pumpkin lamb curry! Lovely sauce with loads of basil. This is my go-to for Thai in Santa Monica.