“Great Greek Food”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here before catching a red eye flight home to New York from Burbank. It was Labor Day and this restaurant was open and running on all cylinders. Delicious and very fresh food. The Spanakopita appetizer is to die for. Everything else is wonderful and not extremely filling which was perfect before catching a trans-continental flight. The Baklava is also delicious and very light. Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This feels like family, the owner treats me so nice, and the music and dancing made for a very happy and joyful evening. I love the combination plate,

1  Thank MikeinMalibu
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Opposite of the psychic eye in The Valley you will find this unassuming restaurant . We went for a early lunch and we're greeted kindly , we ordered and pretty much right away got our food. As a Greek myself I'm always critical when I see "authentic" geek announcements in Greek restaurants. Mostly they are over sauced and under seasoned . Here it was all simple in taste nothing complicated .. we had Greek spaghetti with scampi and I had a vegetarian platter which consisted pretty much of all the veggie appetizers . It was filing and comforting though it lacked basic seasoning . I'm sure the place is popular at night and the waiters were friendly enough. strangely it reminded me of the Greek diners on the east coast . I would come again if in the area as the food was clean and filling . Everyone's taste is different and as usual I recommend to try for yourself

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Loved it. I've never had Greek food and I happen to be in town with a friend that use to live near this place. She said I would love it and she was spot on. She went on and on about the pita bread service and it lived up to her wonderful memories. The salad was refreshing, a dressing I would love to have the recipe for! I had the Moussaka. It was different from anything I'm use to and i throughly enjoyed the entire plate. My friend had the vegetarian plate. It had many different things to sample. I enjoyed it all. The staff was so sweet and attentive. Great first experience with Greek food. I was so eager to sample our food I didn't get any pictures!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Nice to go with a group of friends, waiters dance and make you dance , a bir slow bringing the food but worth to wait