“BETTER THAN I REMEMBERED”
Review of Siam Cabin

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 30 August 2013

One of our favorite Thai restaurants recently closed, so my friend and I decided to give Siam Cabin a try. I hadn't been there in at least 15 or more years; she had never been. I recalled it being perfectly fine - good food and a homey atmosphere - but it hadn't drawn me back. What a surprise the other night! The restaurant now looks like a classy French bistro, almost to the point of making us suspect the prices would be high. They were not. The menu was interesting, with items not usually found on other Thai menus and the food was spectacularly good, with generous portions. The service was excellent and very friendly. I asked the host (at least I think that's what he was) if they by any chance ever served a particular dish I used to eat about 35 years ago at another Thai place and had never seen since. He said that they don't make it, but he recognized what I was referring to, looked it up on his iPad and told me where I could get it. He went out of his way to do that. We can't wait to go back to Siam Cabin!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My wife and I eat here at least once a month and we have never been disappointed. The food is great, the service is great. I feel like I am back in Thailand when eating here.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have a great time at Siam cabin.food was so good.I will be back again..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 16 February 2008

Good takeout.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 8 January 2008

great food. spicy eggplant is a must! - only bad thing is the house phone ring is loud and annoying and rings every 3 minutes....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook