“A Complete Package”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Great little French restaurant in the Eagle Rock area that has a great atmosphere and serves good food. The proprietor seated us and recited the specials, Each of us ordered a different dish and all were very good. Nice wine list and also a full bar. The chocolate mouse is one of the richest and best I have tasted! Great service!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

OKAY so my family and I went in on a Saturday around 7:00 PM and didn't have to wait for a table which at a good joint is usually odd to say the least. Either way the ambiance was relaxing and inviting and we were greeting almost instantly to be seated. The tables were cute with their brown paper and little cups with crayons that were enjoyed by my son and us throughout dinner.

They came and brought us bread (MIND BLOWING GOOD) which just looks like a regular baguette but oh boy was it much more than that along with water upon sitting down! In a timely fashion our server came to greet us in his beautiful French accent and informed us of the daily specials. He gave us ample time to place our order checking in and answering questions we had to make our final decision.

We went with escargot as an appetizer which was hands down some of the best escargot I've ever had. I got lamb and my husband had the trout - both were phenomenal. Even the little tomato with breadcrumbs on top was a delicious treat. My husband who doesn't even like tomatoes agreed!

This was all wonderful but I do have to say the service got lax. We had to wait FOREVER to place our dessert order and there seemed to be a bit of confusion as to who did that - our server - the bus boys - either way I was getting a bit ticked. Then we ordered the creme brulee which was good BUT they torched the top a bit too long and had too much of the burnt flavor. I'm hoping this was a fluke because up until then everything was so good.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We always have a great meal here. The most recent was last week. The halibut was wonderful and the fillet mignon just melted in your mouth and then the roquefort on top makes your eyeballs roll back in your head. Kind of busy and noisy on Fridays and Saturdays. If you're looking for that bustling experience go then. Other nights are quieter and you can make reservations. Enjoy

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Service was good but it took over an hour to get our meal. Several customers came in way after us and were served prompley. Was it due to us speaking our Mothers language or the language we are speaking. This will be the last time I come here and will definitely discourage other friends on patronizing this establishment. Food was ok.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The food and the service was very good. We got there early because they do not take reservations. The place filled up quickly and unfortunately it took a long time to get our food.