“Are you kidding me?”

Paul Pink Restaurant
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I've always heard a lot about this place and I love hot dogs, but seriously? I watched the line cooks open up cole slaw and chili from a food purveyor called Sysco. Nothing here is freshly prepared and it was so disgusting I threw it away.

Surely with the slow food movement and farm fresh trends, this place will get real or end.

Even the need for 1 a.m. drunk-on grease stop wouldn't bring me here. I'd find me a young chef with a food truck to get the job done.

Pinks needs to call it a career if they don't have any more pride than this.

Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

If your in Hollywood this is the place to go you will have to wait for a bit but the food is so good you will know why you went there.