“Ideal lunch spot. Take away or stay to eat. ”

Cabbage Patch Playa Vista
Ranked #4,162 of 10,410 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Sorry mom - this lentil bean soup was better than yours. I could taste red sauce. And sour cream. You get bread too. It was packed. Locals know where to grab lunch.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

This place has a great selection of coffee. It also sells shakes which are delicious. I highly recommend the immune booster which is great if you're jet lagged or hungover (or both!).

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Great food. They have a few good veggie options, Grilled tofu bowl is legit. Just make sure to order ahead and pick it otherwise you could be battling a LONG line.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I pretty much frequent Cabbage Patch on a daily basis for my bosses. I love getting out of the office for some fresh air, give the doggy a walk and head down the street to this delightful food oasis in an area otherwise devoid of food options except for the daily food truck out front. I call in my orders ahead of time (and I would suggest you do the same as they get very very very busy around 12:30) and then I can just walk up to the window and pick up my food that is waiting for me. Everyone is always very friendly and it seems that even under all the pressure they are under every day for the lunch rush, their small team of workers seem to be as calm as cucumbers.
Occasionally, I order food for myself as well, and I have to say, everything I've had is delicious!!
Chopped salad is fantastic, the tofu bowl is really nice and their chicken and turkey sandwiches are very tasty as well! Their lemonade is super yummy, especially on a warm day.
I can't wait to try to egg and kale sandwich for breakfast some morning! Thanks for always being so nice and getting my orders right every single time! You guys rock!