“Great chicken shawarma ”
Review of Ta-eem Grill

Ta-eem Grill
Ranked #484 of 10,920 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I'm not a Jew but this place it's a great spot, you can feel the tradition and culture with out been overwhelmed, the fava been humus was delicious like the falafel but the chicken shawarma was on spot!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

If my Title confused you, you are not an Israeli, but this is what it written on the walls of the restaurant in large letters. But don't ask me what does it means... it is nothing to do with food.
We stopped here for some Middle Eastern food, the Shwarma was great, I ordered the Shwarma in a pita. My daughter ordered in the Lafa, it was huge, could feed 2 people, she took half back to our hotel.
The Hummus was real and great, totally authentic.
Falafel was very good too, Egyptian style. The Portions are generous. Overall I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I love their falafel. It's the best I've had since I actually was in Israel. They are so delicious (not dry!) and the plate is served up with GREAT pita and all the authentic condiments like they do in Israel. I haven't tried anything else yet because the falafel is too good!

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Showing some Israeli friends around town who have been in the US for a couple of weeks. One is kashrut observant. (Eats only Kosher food). So we found this place on Yelp. The Garmin takes us to Melrose Ave. A eclectic, constantly changing street, every block or so. Tons of interesting eateries. Indian, Arabic, Ethiopian, Israeli etc. So we walk into "Ta-eem" (which means - tasty, in Hebrew) at about 4pm. Inside is also very eclectic, very casual, bohemian. Wooden tables of different sizes and styles. Cement floor, kinda rough looking. The folks are friendly, not formal. For those keeping Kosher, the "Mashgiach" or Kosher supervisor is right there keeping an eye on everything. So, the three of us order a Felafel combo, Shashlik Combo & a ribeye steak combo and soft drinks. (Bill came to 49 bucks which is reasonable for 3 people to eat). The verdict : Good Ribeye, Shashlik, fries and small salads. The felafel was a bit bland. So we were happy with the food and pricing. Also the manager came by the table - seems like a very nice guy. The one thing we all noted afterward in the car, was that we all kinda felt it was dirty looking and feeling. Tables and chairs were sticky or tacky feeling. Walls seemed dirty. The management has to thoroughly address this. As this is an issue that would prevent me (and I'm sure many others) from going back even though I liked the food. If it wasn't for the cleanliness issue, I would have given it 4 circles. If you felt this review was helpful to you - please "like it". Thank you.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I highly recommend going with a group and getting the family style. I had a group of 8 people with me for lunch and it was $20 per person. There was so much food that we had to bring some back with us in boxes. Very tasty and fresh food