“Come hang with the college kids!”
Review of Manpuku Tokyo BBQ

Manpuku Tokyo BBQ
Reserve with OpenTable
Manpuku Tokyo BBQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,336 of 10,239 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Barbecue, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Westside
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Maybe it was the saki or the cocktails we had before we arrived. No we had a driver. No drunk driving for us. But the food was so delicious! Dinner was fast and the selections varied.The service was good put the wait for dinner was a tad long.But this is attributed mostly to the location and the great food. I will return during mid week,when less people frequent this establishment so I can take the time to really savor the experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Amazing meat at this place, highly recommend the marinated short rib with garlic rice! Fantastic quality. Each round is small in quantity but amazing in quality and it averages between 10-15$ per plate of meat. Expect to spend at least 30-45$ per person for a satisfactory meal.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

been coming to this restaurant for years and always a must visit whenever i come to LA. meat selections are of high quality and melt in your mouth yumminess......the special kalbi is one of my favourites and i can never get enough of it. to add to an awesome dinner is their pumpkin mochi dessert! can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

The food was good but very expensive. I left there still hungry. They definitely did not provide enough food in the food set.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

The food was delicious, the service was nice, the ambience was good. However, the stuff there was quite overpriced. My mother and I went for a nice mommy and me dinner and we ordered the Kobe set for 2 people. The set included around 5 dishes, all with 2-3 small slices of meat. We didn't order any additional appetizers, desserts, or side dishes but the bill still came up to around $160! Needless to say, my mother and I were far from full by the time we left. All in all, we enjoyed it, but might not be worth all the $$$.