“Lovely French cafe, delicious food”
Review of Cafe Chez Marie

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Dined here today at lunch with father-in-law and another couple in their 80s. I appreciate Marie and her staff’s patience in dealing with the impatience of the two men in our group, as well as their request to turn down the music (it wasn't loud to me by any means).

We had a delicious lunch of the Cobb salad, club sandwich and onion soup, and the surprise chocolate mousse that arrived with the check was light and delicious. For that touch alone I'll return and recommend Cafe Chez Marie to my friends.

The restaurant is accessible for guests with walkers, but FYI the restroom is upstairs and there is no elevator or way to access the restroom.

The patio is lovely with lots of umbrellas and there's also a family dining room upstairs for groups; alcohol available as well.

Next time I'm trying the savory crepes and we'll leave the men at home!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Cutest and most intelligent waiter ever will serve you! Lovely mysic from the 50s in French! Tiny courtside coffee place plus hotel! Awesone

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I was introduced to this lovely place when my kids made me a surprise birthday lunch. The food was wonderful along with the service. The place is small and when you arrive, you feel as if you are in a little cafe in Paris. Marie welcomes you and the staff makes you feel very special. I just booked a baby shower for my niece. I highly recommend Chez Marie. Try it, I think you will love it too.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

An escape from the city into a little bit of paradise. It was by the far the best food we had on our trip. The Nutella and banana crepes amazing. Our waiter was perfect.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Cafe Chez Marie feels like you are on set on a beautiful French film. This magical little gem is tucked away; sheltered from the crazy honking horns of the LA traffic. They have the friendliest staff, and the food is incredible! I highly suggest getting a quiche Lorraine and the Pastrami avocado sandwich! This is a perfect little get away from the office or if you need a quite place to host a lunch meeting.